“Amazing, Restful Expierience”

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South-Austin Landing
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Miamisburg
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had our wedding near this Garden Inn. We decided to stay here because of the location to our wedding. We had a reservation for 8/3/2013. Check in was not till around 3pm. I received a call at 10:30am to let me know that my room was ready and if I wanted to come pick up my key early I could. Instantly I knew I made the proper decision as to where we should be staying. That saved me a ton of time to get the keys that early without having to check in after our reception late that night. The minute I walked in that morning, I felt welcomed and unique. I was greeted and carried a normal conversation on with the desk clerk. She was polite and friendly. Congratulated me on my wedding and gave me my keys. Later that evening check-in was a breeze. We walked into our room, and crashed after a long day of wedding/reception festivities. The next morning we ate breakfast and were on our way. The first thing I mentioned to one of my groomsmen was how we should have stayed at a Garden Inn for our golf trip for my bachelor party. I will definitely be staying at a Garden Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed for one night for a wedding. $87 on hotels.com. Let me begin by saying that this hotel is easily comparable to other hotels in the price region of $150ish. The hotel was such a deal because the area surrounding it is being developed. The hotel is located just off the highway. There is a Kroger's Grocery right next to this hotel which was convenient for miscellaneous items. YES! YES! YES! There is NO breakfast. But would you either pay another $70 to stay in a hotel that provides breakfast or bite the bullet and get something quick over and Kroger....

The hotel itself is great. Lobby is wonderful, with fresh cookies and water. The check in was easy and the staff at the front desk were patient with challenging guest. The workout equipment is top of the line. I did not use the pool. Rooms are brand new. I thought it was great that they had a Keurig in the room, which made things convenient.

Conclusion: This is dollar for dollar the best value. You will be staying in a new, clean, and friendly hotel where comparably you would be spending $150 for another hotel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The room air was fresh, clean and quiet. The toilet was a little tippy and I mentioned it to the front desk. They did not fix it for the remainder of the stay. We stayed 2 nights and the rooms were quiet. The staff was friendly. Can't believe a nice Hotel doesn't include a continental breakfast at the least, but that is what to expect with Garden Inns. We were overall very pleased for the comfortable stay.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Due to the newness of this hotel it does NOT show up on most GPS. Rooms are small but clean and up to date. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is NOT included in stay and is kind of expensive (7-8$). Overall, not a bad deal for a www.priceline.com purchase.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

In all categories, I give this hotel a very good rating except for sleep quality. I personally need an extra firm mattress, so I say that about every hotel I stay in. The lobby of the hotel was furnished and finished in a surprisingly current way, and I thought to myself this is a place I could get used to.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were greeted warmly upon arrival and treated that way throughout our stay! The rooms were clean and the experience was great! Our family had 3 different rooms and 2 of the rooms were booked through Hilton's website. The other room was booked through Hotels.com and they got the name and address wrong so it almost caused a problem with my brother paying for a room and not getting to use it, but the Hilton staff was very helpful in resolving the issue.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We arrived without a reservation to see our grand kids for the weekend - not expecting the hotel to be sold out. Lexi was so helpful and found us a room for 1 night but we planned to stay three nights. Later she found another room for the following nights. What started out as a stressful situation when we arrived turned into a wonderful stay at great place and staff that really seemed to care. Thanks to Lexi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miamisburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South
Courtyard Dayton South/Mall
#6 of 13 in Miamisburg
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Dayton - Miamisburg
Marriott at the University of Dayton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South-Austin Landing? Share your experiences!