“Not the Best and Sketchy...”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Kai Sushi Cafe

Kai Sushi Cafe
Ranked #31 of 93 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Best and Sketchy...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Food was good but took the waitress awhile to come take our order, even though it was just 3 people in the restaurant. Waitress didn't say anything about sushi being discounted so we thought we got the soup and salad with sushi but found out we didn't because she never said it was discounted at all until we asked. When I went to pay, waitress asked for zip code and street number for card...I asked why the street number and she said new machine. I skeptically gave it to her and asked for a copy of my receipt. I went to check my accounts later that same night and found out not only was I charged my bill amount, but another amount double my own. Be careful. I'd never heard of a place asking for a street number to process your card.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mcat22

Springboro, Ohio
“Best Sushi in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hands down, the best in town. My husband I and I go here all the time and we are never disappointed. The staff is nice and the food is great. No nonsense.

• Visited November 2013
Middletown, Ohio
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I own the Shell station across the street from the Sushi Cafe. We love going over there for lunch because we always get great service and the sushi is excellent. We have friends that drive over from Indiana, just to eat here!

Visited September 2013
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Sushi Heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Don't judge a book by it's cover! We have been eating here many years and always the staff are friendly, the price is right and the food is delicious. What more could you want? Best sushi ever!

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very nice Sushi Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This is a local place and frequent by many over the years. We have enjoyed every meal. It is not an expensive fancy place but a nicely decorated and clean place. Food us great! And so is service. Menu provides for those not into sushi as well with excellent choices

• Visited July 2013