US$157
US$56
Red Roof
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$79
All reviewsroom was cleannice nightunder new managementa pet friendly hotelluxury hotelgreat value for the pricenight's restplace to sleepbagelswould stay againvery nice placevisiting familygetting readynice staygreat place to staystaff was very friendlyjuanita
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!!! Spend your money elsewhere. No one should be subject to this. The condition of this room is horrid. THERE IS A RING OF MOLD AROUND THE SHOWER!!! The ironing board is dirty, the walls are clearly patched, and the building smells like smoke, which is ironic because I had to sign an agreement that I wouldn't smoke (though I don't smoke at all).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were definitely not worth the money paid for them. The chip machines kept getting stuck. The customer service was very poor. The building was not securely locked for hotel members only to access. It was not a very pleasant experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Good hotel overall. I would stay again. Good location, management was efficient, free breakfast was simple but better than I expected considering the room cost. bathroom in room 109 (non smoking/no pet) could have been a little cleaner, ...but towels, shower, beds and TV were all good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Stay was nice, room was clean...bathroom had been re-done a few times...very much in line with the cost of the room. I usually bring my own pillow to sleep with...when I checked out, within 10-15 minutes, I received a phone call that I had forgotten my pillow. Luckily i had just stopped at the Tim Horton's next to the hotel and was able to pick it right up. thank you for being so attentive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Miamisburg Dayton S Area OH, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the super8 Miamisburg. I am so pleased we were able to take care of you right away,we are delighted when our guests return and enjoy there time. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

When I first checked in everything was fine but next morning I woke up to itchy bite marks, upon returning later yesterday I saw a full grown bedbug on my bed, I killed the bug, called front desk and was told I should have captured the bug, was switched to another room but will never stay here again, just plain nasty

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Miamisburg Dayton S Area OH, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had with us. We promise you a better service