“Clean but food not what it used to be.”
Review of KFC

Ranked #70 of 95 Restaurants in Miamisburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We eat at KFC once in a great while and tried it this weekend because we had seen the skinless chicken advertised on television. Needless to say, this was probably the last. Portions were extremely small and everything from the potatoes, coleslaw, and chicken is just not what it used to be. When we were ordering we asked the cashier if they had the skinless chicken and she had no idea what we were talking about. We told her we had seen it on tv so she yelled to the back and asked her manager and he yelled back that he hadn't heard of it. We placed our order and when we sat down at our table, there was a 5 foot sign facing the dining room advertising their latest special "original recipe boneless, skinless chicken". Obviously they need to educate their staff on their new products. The place was busy so I did not have a chance to show the cashier the sign. I did check to see if it was listed anywhere on the menu and all it said was "boneless chicken". I will add that there appeared to be just one cashier and one person in the back so they were working very hard. I give them kudos because everything appeared clean and we'll stocked. The restaurant was consistently busy so obviously others like it.

1  Thank Sheryl B

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I love KFC. From the ice tea to the deep fried chicken. Because of my diet I eat here about once a year and so glad I chose this one. Great staff, service and delicious chicken.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Clean...service was marginal, typical of most fast food restaurants.

1  Thank Jack J

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!