“Introduced my husband to this chain”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Miamisburg
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I was so excited to see that there was a Perkins near our Motel. I have loved their food for a long time and was excited to introduce my husband to this food. It did not disappoint. We had breakfast at the restaurant and the staff was cordial and helpful. The food was excellent. I thought about ordering one of their cinnamon rolls but didn't. I did show it to my hubby though. This is one of my favorite restaurants and I try to go to them when I travel.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We arrived at 9:30 a.m. intending to plan a trip out west. First of all the place is rather drab and dark, then we found the menu rather confusing. After finding the limited 55 and over menu we had to read each description to figure out exactly what was included since the "title" wasn't clear. Ok, after giving our orders; on to the iPad to start checking flights. Oh, dear! Perkins has NO WI-FI!!!
We both felt it took a while for our food to arrive. When it did the presentation looked very appetizing and the bacon very tasty. $10.00 for entre and coffee, not including tip and I was still hungry when I left.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great and friendly service a staple when visiting the Southern Ohio area.
Do not miss the Air Force museum that is relatively nearbly.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

´Tis a grand day.

We need to visit the Miamisburg Field & Stream - Outdoor Gear Store for select gear for our upcoming trip to Dubrovnik, Karanac, Zagreb, Zagorje, Kumrovec, Opatija, Plitvice Lakes, Istria, Montenegro, Kotor, Sarajevo, Mostar, Slovenia, Postojna Ljubljana, and Lake Bled.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is nearby, and is the usual Interstate Highway roadside eatery. We are very impressed by the updated bakery and menu of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

We are also impressed by the quality of severs and the quality of the Perkins Restaurant & Bakery meals.

This is a very clean Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, with walls of windows, which bring the outdoors inside.

The fare is appropriate for the tariff.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast because my 90 yr old grandfather wanted to go here. Food was good with big portions however the service was lacking in every way. Slow, non-attentive, mistakes. Grandfather said after the meal "should have warned ypu they were SLOW" If he calls you slow you have issues.