Decent hotel. The bed was more comfortable than the average Marriott. They put me in the "West Wing" which is the newer building in the rear and to the right of the lobby. The exercise room is in this building as well which was small but had two treadmills with HDTV and, I believe, an elliptical and stationary bike. For the price it was a very nice hotel with many restaurants in the area. Had a great burger at Max and Erma's (walking distance). My only minor complaint was that the room seemed to be updated except for the toilet seat (very strange).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport, is a surprisingly different take on all-suite, extended-stay accommodations. Located minutes from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, our convenient hotel offers apartment-style accommodations and a complimentary airport shuttle, plus the comfort, service and Everyday Surprises you expect from Sonesta. Whether you're here to connect to a flight, meet with colleagues from one of the many surrounding businesses or take in the pleasures of Cleveland's lakeside setting, you'll be glad you found us. Our studio and two bedroom loft suites help you spread out and stay on task. And a fully-equipped kitchen helps you control your costs, as do our free daily breakfast and free parking. The hotel is moments from I-480, I-80 and I-71 and 25 minutes from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel Middleburg Heights
- Residence Inn Middleburg Heights
- Middleburg Heights Residence Inn