Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
US$111
US$108
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$68
US$59
ComfortInn
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
US$135
US$125
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$54
Red Roof
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$118
US$64
US$61
US$115
TripAdvisor
US$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbaldwin wallace universitycleveland airportwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe breakfast areafitness centerwould highly recommend this hotela great stayindoor pooleasy accessbusiness triptwo queen bedswould definitely stay here againbusiness center
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel while traveling into Cleveland since it is on the edge of the busier traffic and population of Cleveland going in on I-71. If you don't know exactly where to go when you get off the exit, it can be a lilttle difficult to find. It is on the west side of I-71 and right at the light, then behind a large building that is fronted by three restaurants. The place looks pretty nice and was pretty clean. I don't know why, but it was just on the edge of excellence all the way around. From the room door sticking when it closed and not shutting all the way to the maid not saying "hello" back three times when we passed her in the hall. That became a game with me because I heard her speaking English after the first time I said hello and she didn't answer when she conversed with another maid. Our room was pretty clean, but, when the air conditioner came on, it smelled of body odor a plenty...or something like it. I went to my truck and got an air freshener I kept under the seat and put it over the grill work of the A/C vent to which helped to cover the smell. The floor had a sticky walking on dried pop sound when we walked on it, but, when I felt of the floor, seemed fine and not sticky. The breakfast that morning consisted of the dreaded Hampton turkey sausage links which don't settle with me either. There were some people setting outside the building everytime I went out to my truck and would just stare us down as I moved things in and out of the hotel. Everytime. The front desk person seemed alright, but, even they weren't overly friendly at check in. Nothing really jumped out as bad on our visit, but, nothing was good either. I debated on an average rating, but, the place is really pretty clean and some of the staff did say hello and the place looks pretty nice and it just doesn't deserve an average because it is above average. So, if you need a place to stay in the area, yes, it is an alright place to stay and above average, but, I didn't ENJOY it.

1  Thank papagrit
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Hampton Inn is clean and a pleasant property. It looks very new, and is very clean. Staff are friendly, but a bit lax in their approach, but it is not a major detractor. The room is well kept and the standard Hampton Inn room. Overall a great value, it is a place I would return to if I were visiting the area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great suite hotel fairly close to Cleveland Airport. Shuttle doesn't run continuously but that was not a problem for us. Standard comp. breakfast and free internet access. Friendly staff and clean room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Spent 3 days in Cleveland. Specifically came for the Ocktoberfest which was about 1 mile down the street from this Hampton Inn. When we arrived in the evening, we could even hear the German music in the parking lot.

Checkin easy, we received a room on the 4th floor, and all was good. Breakfast typical of Hampton offerings. I always enjoy having the coffee station in the lobby for whenever I feel like a coffee instead of having to go out of the hotel. Very pretty lobby area also.

The area is a very nice residential suburb, and whenever we went exploring it was a easy 15-20 minute drive. It is behind a KMart and on the other side are medical offices.

I used the workout facility each evening and always clean even at such a late hour.

Overall, a great location & stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Home away from home experience while visiting relatives in the Cleveland area. We prefer the 20 minute drive to Cleveland as the hotels in the immediate Cleveland area are not as quiet or clean. All of the staff was very friendly and we did not experience any issues during our week stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton