Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
US$89
US$108
CrownePlaza.com
US$56
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$72
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Red Roof
US$106
Hampton.com
US$115
US$104
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$114
US$108
US$58
US$114
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefront deskhot tubnice hotelenjoyed our staywould stay here againbusiness centerup to datestayed here for one nightnice roomexcellent stayindoor poolfitness centerchecking innight's sleepbed was comfortablestaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2012

This is my family's third or fourth stay at the Courtyard Marriot. It is a nice place to stay--kitchenettes, nice television, great location--wonderful staff. It is nicely decorated and it is clean and quiet. They permit dogs which means Leo-dog (the cutest little guy in the world) can come on the trip too.

Room Tip: First floor rooms were just as quiet as second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This was my first time in cleveland. We came here to explore the place. Courtyard came to us at a very reasonable price. EVerythign about the hotel was nice. The staff were friendly, the pool was warm. The bed was cozy and room service was amazing. The bad part is that there was no Fridge or Microwave in the room. So we stayed at Courtyard for 2 nights and we kept running out of cold beer. Thanks for the ice machine next door. But its still not a replacement for cold beer. :) Other than that everything else was fine. Plenty fo parking and good customer service.

Room Tip: If you have more than 100$ to spend a night then you should get a room with microwave and fridge. The basic ones dont come with that.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The bed was horrible and so were the pillows. I also didn't like how the room was set up. What I did enjoy was the breakfast. It was surprisingly tasty... We were there for the fabulous food show and it was about 10 mins from the iX center.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I recently visited Cleveland for the first time. I came with my brother to drive him to his appointments at the Cleveland Clinic. I have never stayed at a Courtyard before so I didn't really now what to expect. Upon arrival we were greeted by the lady at the front desk. She was one of the most pleasant and friendly desk clerks that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She was very helpful and wiling to please. This was also one of the cleanest hotels that I have every stayed in! The only complaint that I have is the pillows but then again, I am partial to my pillow at home! I would definatley reccomend this hotel to anyone traveling to Cleveland.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom suites. It had a large living/sitting room and a separate bedroom. My only real complaint was that it seemed somewhat empty for the amount of space. There was a desk, a sofa, and a couple of chairs, but it could benefited from a second sofa and maybe a dining dining table and chairs. There was plenty of room for visitors but not enough places to sit. The suite comes with a microwave and mini-fridge. The coffee maker only makes one cup at a time and you only get enough coffee for 2 cups. The heat/air units were somewhat clunky and one had a broken knob, but once we found the right setting they did the job. The shower was disappointing, having a hand held sprayer with little pressure. Ours was an "accessible" suite so it's likely different/better in other rooms. The King-sized bed was quite comfortable, as were the pillows. But the best part was how quiet the room was. This hotel is quite near the airport, but from inside the room we didn't hear a single plane flying overhead!

Overall a good value. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: When making reservations they will tell you there are no connecting rooms but it turns out that's not true. Getting a suite and an additional connecting room would make a large 2 bedroom/2 bath suite for a very reasonable price. Mini-fridges are available at no extra cost for rooms that don't already have one - just contact the front desk.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family