Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
US$115
US$112
US$108
US$115
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
US$54
Red Roof
US$65
US$125
US$64
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$117
TownePlace Suites
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
US$135
US$95
US$93
Priceline
All reviewscleveland airportparking feevan driverhot breakfastbagelspark sleep flyenjoyable staygreat pricebreakfast roomnice place to staybed and pillowswater pressureone night stayfree breakfastrock and roll hallstaff was friendlyjames
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed there April 26th to the 27th. Had originally booked a king room and when we checked in, we had been bumped down to a Murphy style double which felt like sleeping on the floor. Front desk was not pleasant upon check in. Power went out early in the morning around 4:30 am and we had been placed next to the back up generator room. Needless to say, we listened to the beeping for quite a while and never did fall back asleep. Didn't have hot water until 8:30 am. Later that morning, housekeeping came walking into the room because they said we had already been checked out of the room. My daughter was just coming out of the shower. We had come out here for a weekend getaway because it was a month before her wedding. Neither her nor I will ever come back to this hotel. Front desk was not pleasant in the morning when I stopped down to talk about issues that we had. Would not recommend. Breakfast style room extremely small and hard to move around in once people start coming down for breakfast. Not willing to compensate for inconveniences.

Room Tip: Do not use 114. It's a pull down Murphy style bed for hospitality room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
ComfortInnOH439, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. On behalf of our hotel I do apologize for your experience here. We did our best to deal with the power outage the best we could. I am glad to let you know our breakfast room will be remodeled after the summer time. We hope to see you again so we can provide you with the superior service our hotel strives to have.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were delayed on a flight out of Cleveland and missed our connection in Atlanta so Delta put us up at the Comfort Inn Airport. The room we had was in bad shape, the wall paper was loose on the wall and the furnishings were old. Not sure how old the building is but they haven't done anything to it since it was built. The other problem is that unless you a car you would have to walk a good distance to get something to eat or take a cab. In a pinch it was a roof over our heads for the night. Good thing is they a shuttle to the airport every hour starting at 5:30 am.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnOH439, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We appreciate your bringing these things up and are pleased to share with you that we are in the process of doing some updating through out the building. We hope you stop back to see the progress the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Recently we stayed at the Comfort Inn by the airport in Cleveland. We had an early flight so we missed out on the complementary breakfast but we took advantage of the 15% discount by showing our room key at the Max & Erma's restaurant next door. Room was very nice and shuttle service excellent. Our car was safely parked for our 14 day vacation right by the motel entrance. We will definitely use this approach for our future travels!!!

Room Tip: Be sure to use the 15% discount for lunch/dinner at Max & Erma's which is a short walk across the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Frank G
ComfortInnOH439, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Glad that the Park and Fly package worked out well while you went on vacation! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we hope to see you the next time you fly out of Cleveland!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I arrived here at the hotel on a very bad winter storm day. I was flying out the next day and arranged to leave my car here at the hotel. The receptionist told me to park anywhere I could find a open spot. My room was $79.99 including parking my car. I thought this was very reasonable as the "Park & Fly wanted $61.00 for the week. My room was very clean, nice comfortable bed. Free wi-fi, free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again. I asked to have the room safe fee taken off my bill and it was. Shuttle runs every hour to airport. If I had to say anything negative it would be that the front sidewalk needed shoveling since we were in the middle of a winter storm. It was hard to get my suitcase out of the car and use the rollers with so much snow.
Very pleased with my stay so far.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SusanF111

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay with us. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the Park and Fly package and that it worked out well for you with the winter weather. We hope to see you the next time you fly out of Cleveland!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed at the hotel for one week and had a very nice time. The hotel was very friendly and polite. The room was immaculate and we enjoyed the amount of space. We stayed in one of the larger rooms with a microwave and fridge. The desk was huge and more than enough room to get my work done and the reclining easy chair was a nice surprise. Bathroom was spotless and had very good lighting too, which I find a problem at most other hotels. The housekeepers were efficient and helpful if we needed anything else for our room. The hotel has a very clean and welcoming lobby area which was very useful when we had some people come to visit with us.

Room Tip: The fitness room was on the third floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ComfortInnOH439, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great compliments! We're very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please keep us in mind the next time you're in the Cleveland area.