“Awful!!!”

Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Middleburg Heights
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Made a reservation for non-smoking. Showed up at 11:30 at night and they said we have you for 2 double smoking room. When I made the reservation there were only 2 non- smoking rooms left and I had confirmation that I booked a non-smoking room. They basically adjusted my reservation to what they had left and told me that is what I booked. They said I could cancel and look for another room. It was difficult to find a room in the first place because of everything going on in Cleveland. The room smelled awful and there were cigarette stains on the tub. They did give us 20 percent off but I would still not stay here again.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Cleveland Airport South

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We recently took a family trip to Cleveland Browns Summer Training camp and stayed at this location. The place was super easy to get to, close to the summer camp, close to restaurants and even offered some shopping opportunities. The breakfast was decent and included in our rate. The grand kids loved the pool and the staff was super! our remote for our television did not work so I took it to the office to have the batteries changed that did not work but that was ok as we really didn't watch television anyways - just wanted to make sure I did not get charged for the broken remote and they were great at the front desk about it.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Reviewed 2 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Not a bad room, just really disappointed in their so called free breakfast, even the coffee was horrible.... I thought I had booked at a Ramada according to a link I was on for the Irish Festival (that is not their fault), and I assumed that because there was a breakfast there would also be a restaurant/maybe bar...but I was wrong.. and my husband had a rough time getting the shower on, but finally did. Also the quoted $89 price ended up at $105 with all the taxes and such. I would not stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport -...
#5 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#7 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middleburg Heights Cleveland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middlebur...
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
#2 of 2 in Fairview Park

Been to Days Inn Cleveland Airport South? Share your experiences!