Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights(Middleburg Heights)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$108
CrownePlaza.com
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$72
ComfortInn
US$54
US$106
Hampton.com
US$114
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
US$109
Travelocity
US$58
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
US$139
US$124
Courtyard
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchengranola barskitchen itemsgrab and goweekend staycheap placeshort stayeasy accessoatmealutensilsstovecouchentrywaymartvendingfurniturechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have been staying at this property on and off for over the past ten years and have seen it go through many changes. One thing that has remained consistent has been the absolute best people to work with and Jim, Stephanie and Erika have taken it to the next level.

This is not a hotel for a one night or weekend visit where you are pampered and someone makes your bed for you daily. This is for a professional traveling nomad that needs the benefits of home for a prolonged period and can take care of themselves without a 24 hour front desk nanny to wipe their nose and tuck them in.

If my coming to this place for over 10 years doesn't tell you how much I enjoy my time there nothing will.

It could be updated some with the kitchen appliances for those that cook alot and the internet has options to purchase higher speeds, but other than that you would be hard pressed to find a location that would serve you as well.

Room Tip: It can be a little hectic on the 3rd floor so go with the 3rd or 1st.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Allen W
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Allen W,
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Stayed at the studio plus for nearly 6 months on a business trip. Better then the average hotel has kitchen, pots pans etc. Rooms were clean, and the rooms are spacious. Internet is not fantastic but they do give you the option for faster speeds but you have to pay for it if you want the better service. The manager and other staff are great. Anything you need really they will go out of there way to try to get it for you. For the price, its hard to beat for the value you get in return.

Room Tip: First or second floor stay away from third
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank drpfeiff32
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear Drpfeiff
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 July 2012

This particular StudioPlus was just okay! I guess I expected a bit better based on the reviews offered online but was disappointed. The room rate was a pro. The gal that checked me in was very nice! The entrance could use some sprucing up as well as the hallway carpet on both the 1st and 2nd floors. The first floor and elevator smelled of smoke and when you are not a smoker it is an annoying smell. The most impressive thing in the entire room was the faux food floor. Our couch cushion had a stain on it so we had to flip it over so we would not have to sit on it. The placement of the TV was a bit awkward if your family was on the couch and bed trying to watch. The pillows and bedding could also use an upgrade. This hotel has potential if some upgrades could be put in place. Weird that they do not have a typical checkin desk and/or lobby. If you are staying in this area for long term work then if would be a decent place to stay. But for a weekend family visit I may try the Comfort Inn next door as it looked more esthetically pleasing.

Room Tip: second floor was okay
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Kristi F,

Thank you so much for your recent post about the Studio Plus Middleburg Heights. I was pleased to read that our staff was friendly and helpful. I was disheartened to read your comments on the hallways and the room furnishings. We are in the process of refreshing many of the hotels and bedding is one of the items we are addressing. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you give us another chance to serve you if you are in the Cleveland area again.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

A decent place to stay for a few days. No problems. Would have given it more stars, but the internet connection was terrible. Very, very slow, and I use the computer a lot. Got the room from Priceline at a decent price, but wouldn't pay full price for it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear crystal man,

Thank you for the opportunity to reply to your post on the Studio Plus, Middleburg Heights. I was glad to hear that your stay was pleasant. I would also like to apologize for the trouble that you had with the wireless internet during your stay. I have sent your comments to the appropriate person in our technology department. We appreciate the feedback you have provided us. If you are ever in the Middleburg area again, we would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The people that run this hotel are very polite and courteous and very knowledgeable which make’s you feel at home. This hotel is very clean and well kept and anytime I had a need for anything to be addressed they handled it immediately with great results. You cannot beat the price for what you get at this hotel I would highly recommend to all my friends and family. From the Front Desk to the Maids and Maintenance people they are all GREAT!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear 543 Retired,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post about the Studio Plus Middleburg Heights. We pride ourselves on proving GREAT guest service and FRESH clean rooms. I am so glad we were able to provide both for you at an affordable price. Thank you again for your comments.