“Delicious Mediterranean Food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Aladdin's is delicious! Whether it's soup, salad, hummus, or a lamb entree, it's always good. Aladdin's has the best baba ghanoush I've ever had! Depending on what you order, it can be a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

We tried Aladdin's Eatery in Middleburg Heights on 2/23/2013 in the late afternoon.

If you are in the neighborhood and want to try something different from the normal run of the mill sandwich shops that inhabit these suburban strip malls, your experience may be better than mine was.

That said; here is what my experience was like:

I had heard rave reviews about how great it was and of our foursome the favorable ranking was 3 thumbs down, 1 thumbs up.

In my case the server (Brigitte) was less than mediocre and the Lamb in the wrap I ordered should have had a Goodyear label on it because it was not unlike chewing on a car tire.

There are a number of other local restaurants and for the time I was in the area I went elsewhere after this encounter with Aladdin's Eatery.

1  Thank MBVPHASE6
Reviewed 30 September 2012

if you like variety you will love this place …awesome greek pizza…a good fall back consistent and fun food

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We have been coming here since this restaurant opened several years ago and have tried all of the items on the menu. Always good, always fresh!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I was staying near the airport and wanted a nice meal. My hotel recommended Aladdin's - it was the first time I had heard of it, as we don't have them near Philadelphia (they seem to be centered around Cleveland and Columbus, OH, Pittsburgh, DC and Raleigh, NC). It was amazing!

This location was in a strip mall, but the atmosphere inside was great. My waitress was very attentive and quick. I wanted to try a few different things on the menu, so asked for the Vegetarian Combo (a sampling of Hummus, Tabouli, Baba, Falafel, and Dawali) as an appetizer. My waitress told me it was a whole meal, and she recommended the Flavor Savor Special (grilled Chicken Mishwi, Beef Kafta, rice, salad, Hummus, Falafel and Pita on the side) if I wanted to try several items. I told her I really wanted to try the Tabouli and Baba and she brought that out for me to try, for free!

The Baba was delicious. Think of hummus, but with more flavor. The Flavor Savor Special was brought out quickly and was excellent. I'm usually not a grilled chicken fan (too dry), but the grilled Chicken Mishwi was so tender and moist, yum! The rest of the dish was very good too. Very fresh and great flavors (get the hot sauce, it's to die for)!

I had a great white wine with my meal - the Ksara (Lebanese) Blanc de Blanc, a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and Chardonnay.

I forgot to mention that when you come in, 12 (!) beautiful cakes are staring you right in the face. I was so full, but had to take one to my hotel to try later on. I picked the key lime cheesecake...!

I will definitely try to find another Aladdin's when I'm in the OH area!