“Not quite as expected”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was hoping for good, well prepared Lebanese cuisine. What I ordered was presented as if it was for carry out - and the bread was rather stale, the meat in big chunks and all quite bland. Service was okay, but i wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Jack7361
There are newer reviews for Aladdin's Eatery Middleburg Hts

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The food here is excellent and healthy, the service is good. We were surprised to find out that this is a small regional chain because it felt local and personalized. Everyone in the family found something they were happy to eat.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Aladdin's is delicious! Whether it's soup, salad, hummus, or a lamb entree, it's always good. Aladdin's has the best baba ghanoush I've ever had! Depending on what you order, it can be a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

We tried Aladdin's Eatery in Middleburg Heights on 2/23/2013 in the late afternoon.

If you are in the neighborhood and want to try something different from the normal run of the mill sandwich shops that inhabit these suburban strip malls, your experience may be better than mine was.

That said; here is what my experience was like:

I had heard rave reviews about how great it was and of our foursome the favorable ranking was 3 thumbs down, 1 thumbs up.

In my case the server (Brigitte) was less than mediocre and the Lamb in the wrap I ordered should have had a Goodyear label on it because it was not unlike chewing on a car tire.

There are a number of other local restaurants and for the time I was in the area I went elsewhere after this encounter with Aladdin's Eatery.

1  Thank MBVPHASE6
Reviewed 30 September 2012

if you like variety you will love this place …awesome greek pizza…a good fall back consistent and fun food