“Great value, great location!”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Newburgh, Indiana
“Great value, great location!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This was a very nice place for the price we paid! I try to stay at Red Roof Inns whenever I can because they are consistently clean and nice for a low price. This one was no exception. They were doing some renovating while we were there, so I know this place will be even better next time we come through.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and the team enjoys positive feedback from our guests.

Again, let me thank you for your review. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This Red Roof Inn is in a great location and easy to access from the freeway. It's also a very reasonable price relative to competitors, which is why we chose it. But we were surprised by how nice it was. Renovations were completed two weeks before we arrived. It was lovely and clean. The rooms were very spacious. The staff was incredibly customer-focused and efficient, particularly Rodney. We've stayed in very expensive full-service hotels, and other basic Red Roof Inns. We choose Red Roof Inns when we want a good value. This one definitely exceeded our expectations in all regards. We highly recommend this location and would stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
On behalf of the Red Roof Inn team, I would like to thank you for your review. we apppreciate your feedback and the team enjoys positive feedback. It is comments like yours that really make the team feel great. I have also shared your review with Rodney. I hope that you get the chance to come back and see us soon.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I had a business trip in Ohio and my company had me stay in this hotel. I went online and saw some good and bad reviews. I completely recommend this property(its basic and not much as far as amenities- but on this trip what was most important to me is that is was clean and maintained). The staff was so friendly and helpful and they really took pride in maintaining the property, you would think they owned it(that's how much they cared). Esp Rodney he worked at the front desk and was so pleasant, helpful and made my stay so much better. They were in the process of renovating the hotel when i was there (Feb 2013). I was in a completely all new room. It was very comfortable and very clean - new carpet, mattress, Flat screen tv etc.

Room Tip: rooms look just like the picture
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we are with your review. Our principal goal is to provide dependable service to all our guests at a reasonable price. We are very happy to hear that we delivered on our goal.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. we're committed to total guest satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit.
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I never imagined giving a Red Roof Inn 5 stars, but this hotel was a steal. The price was right. The rooms are clean, quiet, and the front desk staff was extremely helpful. Located right off the freeway, the location was a mere 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland. The hotel appeared to have received a recent facelift, and it paid off. Great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank JTL61
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a great experience. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our accommodations and service we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.
Angola In
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We stay at this hotel every time we go to Cleveland. It is a nice hotel for the value. The rooms are simple (no extras) but are clean and comfortable. The staff has all been very friendly and ready to help or give extra items when needed. There are not microwaves double bed room, but the front desk staff popped popcorn for us. Will definately go back.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating the bottom floor rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jodi E
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We have freshened up the hotel with all new beds, carpet, drapes, bedding and flat screen TV's. You will really enjoy the upgrades.

Again, thank you for your positive review and we look forward to your next visit.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 January 2013

we've stayed at this property before and have never been disapponted.
Always clean, nice people at the front desk and lots of nearby places to eat.
It's 2 miles to the IX Center and 15 or 20 minutes to the rock n roll hall of fame.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank cog62
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price to all our guests. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This Red Roof Inn is probably the best hotel I've stayed at in a while. For the price of the room, the cleanliness and the staff put this place over the top. The front desk staff is quick to get you checked in and to your room so you can relax. I dealt with Shannon checking in and a few times to get coffee and she was always so pleasant. Heather checked me out of my room and she was equally as friendly. Their housekeeping staff doesn't miss a beat either! They all take pride in the work they do and actually take the time to greet guests that they see. From now on when I pass through the Cleveland area I will always make sure to stay here!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Good service depends on people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff by name, and takes the time to say thank you.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#5 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
Days Inn Cleveland Airport South
#9 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport
Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airp...
#2 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport
#3 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!