Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I needed a last minute place to stay and was traveling alone. Between the great reviews and the fact that this location offered interior hallways (for levels 2&3), which gives me a sense of safety, I gave it a try. It was well worth the few extra miles out of the way for an inexpensive, yet very comfortable room.

Room Tip: The Interstate is on the back side of the Inn. If noise bothers you, request a room up front. I wa...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Our team takes pride and enjoys positive comments. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service to all our guests at a very reasonable price.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel was great for the price. Rooms were verry clean. Staff was great. Thanks (Terry or Jenny) for a clean room Location was good (turn left at light not at friendlys). This hotel has been remodeled and even offered room service from an outside dinner. No fridge in the room but a safe. I was in town for business and my company put me up at the downtown Aloft for the rest of the week. The Aloft is on the lake and verry nice but didn't feel like home. Changed my thoughts about red roof inns!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your kind words of praise. Good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. People really do make a difference and our team enjoys taking care of all of our guests needs.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words of praise, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Middleburgh Heights is the best value motel I have found. It is ideally located to business and attractions in the Cleveland area and reasonably priced.

What makes this motel special is the staff. Housekeeping keeps every room impeccably clean.....all the time. Gretchen and Candy usually attend to my room and they are part of a great housekeeping staff.

The front desk people are always efficient, helpful and friendly. They solve problems with ease and are truly committed to quality customer service. Rodney, Shannon, Stasia and Nicole are the front desk folks. I always look forward to seeing them whenever I stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team by name.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting friends and family. Everything was great. Room was quiet and clean. Brought a dog with me and had no issues whatsoever. Would definitely stay again. Brought my own bath towel because I like a larger towel. Very convenient location.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport - Middleburg Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. it's truely rewarding when guest recognizes our teams efforts.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on way from Atlantic City to Iowa and just wanted somewhere clean to crash for night. All i really want is somewhere clean. But this place was that and comfortable with good friendly desk staff too. Another 1 to get thumbs up from me!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team enjoys positive feedback from our guests. It is comments like yours that really put a smile on the teams face.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Aside from the elevator and 3rd floor hallway, the motel was great and much better than I expected. The housekeeper was great. The front desk people were nice and helpful. They let me look at my room in advance (because I was frankly nervous about staying at Red Roof Inn) and I was very happy with the room.

Room Tip: 3rd floor less likely to have pets. If you have allergies to pets like me, then you might want to s...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. This year we made some very nice improvements. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and boxsprings, carpeting, duvets, linens and became 100% smoke free.

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was on business in the Berea, OH area. Some Red Roof Inns are better than others. This RR was the absolute BEST EVER! from head to toe. Jane made up my room like I was royalty. Thanx everyone so much...you're great!!!

Room Tip: Always get the Superior King at RR
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kinds words of praise.

It is truely rewarding when are guests recognizes the teams efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

A principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. But, it's only through our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Again, thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.