“Very generous with samples and GREAT chocolate”

White House Chocolates
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Visit our family owned and operated chocolate shop located in a renovated century home in Geauga County, Ohio. Our chocolate kitchen is on the same property, located just behind the house. Our shop is filled with premium chocolates made fresh and in small batches. Novelty confections not readily found in other chocolate shops fill our shelves as well as the classic favorites, nut clusters, caramels, truffles, creams, jellies, and fudges. Our gift shop stocks Jim Shore, cards, and plush - something for everyone, but a must see for the Chocolate Lover.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stopped by here with a group, although I wasn't too enthused. I like chocolate a lot, but I don't LOVE it. However, I'm a believer in White House Chocolates. The people are so incredibly nice. There are bowls and bowls of chocolates to sample, and you can try everything they have. I ended up buying a treat for me, my daughter and my husband. It isn't cheap chocolate, but it's certainly not outrageous for a well-made chocolate. Loved it!