Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe
US$110
US$107
HIExpress.com
Good 3.5/5
Hampton Inn Middletown(Middletown)(Great Value!)
US$134
Wave Hotels(Monroe)
US$60
US$56
Average 3/5
All reviewsolive gardenfront desknice staynext morningeasy accesshousekeeping staffnight's sleepbed was comfortablefairfieldrochelleinterstatelinensfuneralparentspropertiescleanlinessstudents
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn. Like other reviewers, I thought the customer service was top notch from the front desk to the ladies working the breakfast lobby. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the room. Linens and towels, though smelling bleached, had some stains and a couple of the towels were a little worn and needed to be taken out of circulation. Room was equipped fine with the exception that we did not have a luggage rack in our room. We were awaken about 5:00 am by the guests in the room above us. It was so loud that it sounded like a parade of elephants. The breakfast area was way too crowded for the number of guests. The breakfast offerings were fine, but everyone was on top of one another.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ColonelAudubon
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear ColonelAudubon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm happy to hear that our staff was top notch. Please accept my apologies that your stay was not as promised. Guest feedback, both positive and negative, is greatly appreciated so that we can improve for our next guests. We hope you will give the Fairfield Inn Middletown another opportunity to impress you, the next time you are in the area.

Rochelle V.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is one of my hardest reviews of a hotel with spending most of the year in hotels for the past ten years. The good. Hotels staff understood that I was tried from a long trip and got me to my room as quickly as possible. That was good. The room did not have a micro wave nor refrigerator so I spent time going back and back to the ice machine that was located at the end of the hall way. Great location of this hotel and easy on and off the interstate. Hotel is a great hotel. Being with Marriott rewards for over twenty years, I could not believe the great service that the hotel offers. Coffee was good. Did not have breakfast, but I wish that they would have a snack or something in the evening and did not get a welcome gift for my years with the brand. Did not get very much sleep due to the fact that there were construction guys outside my window thru out the night with drinking beer and talking loud with Marriott has a no smoking in rooms policy. So, the staff got the excellent rating of five due to the fact they were nice and hotels location was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler19999
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here last weekend for the Miami University Parents weekend. Nice place. I stay at a lot of Marriott's. The one thing I liked about this one, was the staff. Very nice. Several times ran into them and every time i was greeted with a smile. For breakfast one of the staff members was speaking with everyone. Asking how there day was, where they from. Really nice. Rooms and beds are nice. Lots of places to eat right around the hotel. Its also an easy on and easy off from I75. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Joe M,
Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my staff. I'm so glad to hear that they were able to make your stay memorable. We look forward to your next visit.

Rochelle V.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel seems a little small so as the breakfast area but the rooms were very clean. Thanks Jesse, I know not too many times housekeeping staff get a thumbs up for their job and I want to make a mention of that in this review. Also the front desk staff was very helpful I needed information on where to purchase tickets for Kings Island and the front desk AM person on 9/1 was so kind to find out for me and called be back with and answer, that gesture not only saved money but also time on getting into the park with my pre purchase tickets from Krogers.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast selection was accordingly to the limited services hotels standards. Most definitely we will stay there again in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this Fairfield a few times before. Each visit seems like they get worse- breakfast, smell of room and friendlyness of staff. The morning food has gotten to very little options....the rooms smell of covered up smoke or stench and the welcome platinum gift- 2 small bottle dog water and a bag of animal crackers....wow thanks even the counter girl laughed
I would honestly start driving down the road if you can. A nice new Marriott is a few exits south on I75.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank SkyFactory
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear SkyFactory,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal guest of the Fairfield Inn Middletown. I am so sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us and we were not able to meet all of your needs. Please accept my apology that your room smelled like smoke and that you weren't able to enjoy our free breakfast. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and these issues will be addressed. Please allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next visit.

Rochelle