“I LOVE IT.”
Review of Sorg Opera House

Sorg Opera House
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I go the the Rocky Horror Picture Show there. They are all great the Opera house is being restored It is massive. I have been to many areas that the public is not allowed in it is really cool. Great Ghost stories. I never believed them until I slipped one the steps some one grabbed me. I turned to thank them there was no one there. The upper floor the water went on by its self with no auto fauset.

1  Thank emquilting

Reviewed 23 July 2008

The Sorg Opera House, built in 1891, offers a well-presented concert series each year. It is a fantastic Opera House! Middletown, where the Sorg is located, is the smallest city in the country to host a residential opera company. For a quality opera experience, you cannot beat the Sorg Opera Company.

3  Thank BCVBOH