“always on our way through town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Central Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Middletown
ohio
“always on our way through town”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I grew up in Middletown and had these donuts growing up. Now that I live in Columbus, I always make a point in stopping when visiting. These are THE BEST donuts!

• Visited May 2014

Ohio
“Hard to rate this:)”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This review is about their cakes and donuts. We have loved Central Pastry for years, and especially their icing on cakes! It's SO yummy, I could eat the icing alone. I ordered a marble cake and they said it was extra for marble, then, they forgot to make the marble, so, I asked if they could just do half white, half chocolate. She agreed, then said they would give me a donut when i came in for the $1 extra I paid for the marble...what?? Then, I went their twice in the last couple of months for donuts for meetings. I was there about 45mins after they opened and they hardly had any donuts! They only had 4 trays. I asked for a specific kind and had to wait 10mins for them to come out. They didn't have any just plain glazed. Both visits were a little strange, like I wasn't sure what was up? Where were the donuts? It's not that busy around 7am.
It seemed a little strange.

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“perfect”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

best cake in the world. best frosting. best bread. do not miss this place... was in line with a woman who came from miles away....,

Visited May 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Nice Bakery, But Just OK”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is what I would consider the #2 bakery in Middletown. Convenient if you're near downtown when you want to pick up bakery goods. Also, a local business, which I do like to support. But as good as it is, Milton's (a couple miles away) is even better.

Visited June 2012
Franklin, Ohio, United States
“Icing of my Dreams!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have been adicted to Central Pastry's icing for decades. My only regret is they will not sell you a tub of it. I suppose their cake is good, I only eat it to get to the ICING! They have a fabulous elephant ear pastry as well.

Visited October 2012