“My Mom...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“My Mom...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My mother and I are not from the great state of Ohio however being here we recently were introduced to this great establishment. I recently have been informed it will soon be out of business so I recommend going now! The donuts are amazing!

Monroe
“Pastry Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This donut shop has been an icon for many years. I recently took the donuts to visit my son at Ohio State and the kids loved them and they were from all over the US. One of my son's closest friends had come to visit and stay at our house over the long weekend because she is from NJ and we had some Milton's at our home. She was very excited when I brought them to the dorm. I guess you could say Milton's is loved all over the USA!

• Visited April 2014
Middletown, Ohio
“The BEST Donut place anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you live within 20 miles of Middletown and have never been to Milton's get there before it's too late. A great variety of donuts and pastry. Always fresh. Simply the best. I will miss it when it closes at the end of the year.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I grew up with miltons on Sunday morning. I love their donuts. It's a shame they will be closing at the end of the year

Chesterfield, Virginia
“Stack these Donuts against anyones!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I now live in VA, but grew up in OH. These are the best donuts in the world. Even today, when we visit family in OH, I'll buy 2 or 3 dozen and take them back to VA and keep them in the freezer. If you put them in freezer bags, just lay the bag on the counter the night before, and the next morning it's almost like you just walked out of Miltons with your breakfast. The chocolate and vanilla iced donuts are very good, but the cherry iced (pink donuts as my daughter calls them) are amazing.

• Visited March 2013