“Phenomenal menu, incredible staff and wine list”
Review of 20 Brix Restaurant

20 Brix Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
20 Brix Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garfield
Description: The 20 Brix wine bar and restaurant features over 100 selections by the glass or bottle. Along with an extensive wine list, the restaurant has an impressive assortment of premium liquors and specialty beers. 20 Brix also includes a patio with comfortable seating areas for customers to enjoy. 20 Brix has created an environment that not only provides a unique wine and food experience to patrons, but also a relaxing backdrop to enjoy every last sip and bite. The knowledgeable staff is ready to offer suggestions and tastes of the available wines at any time. Part of the pleasure of visiting the 20 Brix wine bar and restaurant is pairing your favorite wine with one of the contemporary entrees, salads, or pizzas.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Depiste not being a wine drinker st ALL, I was drawn to 20 brix BECAUSE of their wine list. A place that is so knowledgeable about wine must know what's up about food? I wasn't wrong. This little gem of a restaurant offer a glorious menu with stand out items like Fried Brussel Sprouts (my personal fave) and unique playful dishes like lamb meatballs.

We've been back several times since our first visit in May, and look forward to going again soon. The knowledgeable staff (who always remember us by name!) offer sound advice about wine suggestions and off menu items. I can say, with hand on heart, this is my favourite place to dine on the Eastside.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Enjoyed lunch outside on a beautiful day. Service was fast, attentive and pleasant. Brussels sprout starter was very good as were the Angus sliders. The thin cut fries were unique and tasty. Overall a nice experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

20 Brix is without question my favorite restaurant in Milford. The menu changes regularly and the dishes are well thought out and prepared. I’ve been there for lunch, happy hour and dinner. All meals have been excellent. 20 Brix also has a great wine list and some good bourbon choices as well.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Went to 20 Brixs for a departmental lunch. It is a nice place and the food is reasonably priced. I ordered a chicken sandwich which tasted pretty good. I saw other patrons eating a burger and it looked really tasty as the burger was pretty thick. The lunch menu has a good variety of food and my of my other co-workers ordered the crab cake sandwich. They seemed to have enjoyed it as well. Overall people seem pleased with the food at 20 Brix.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of our go to restaurants when we’re looking for a nice meal. The food is always good and the atmosphere is usually good as well. My last visit was for just me and my wife. We made the reservation when we arrived at the restaurant we were seated at a small two-person table but less than 2 feet on either side from two large groups.
Not our best experience as the groups were loud and requiring a lot of attention which resulted in servers behinds in our face and over our food.
Hopeful this was a one time experience.