“Amazing dinner”
Review of 20 Brix Restaurant

20 Brix Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
20 Brix Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garfield
Description: The 20 Brix wine bar and restaurant features over 100 selections by the glass or bottle. Along with an extensive wine list, the restaurant has an impressive assortment of premium liquors and specialty beers. 20 Brix also includes a patio with comfortable seating areas for customers to enjoy. 20 Brix has created an environment that not only provides a unique wine and food experience to patrons, but also a relaxing backdrop to enjoy every last sip and bite. The knowledgeable staff is ready to offer suggestions and tastes of the available wines at any time. Part of the pleasure of visiting the 20 Brix wine bar and restaurant is pairing your favorite wine with one of the contemporary entrees, salads, or pizzas.
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great experience and dinner tonight here! Great wine, crab cake and tomato salad! The coconut rice bowl was delicious! Joe, was great to get to know!! We grew up in the area, moved away and are so glad to be back and see how well milford is doing!! This is a little gem!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Not so fast with the rave reviews people. I've been to many upper class restaurant's in Sarasota, Longboat Key. This was a real disappointed with the reviews from( TA ) I thought this was going to be a classy place to eat . The server was wearing jeans !! We had very slow service and there were only 3 tables being served . Our waitress ( Vicki ) was very nice . Our Beef Sliders & Crab Sliders were tasty but very little with too much Bun . The Tomato Brushetta was very good . You have to go to the basement to go to the Restrooms. I don't feel I got the quality of food for the price they Charge .

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Depiste not being a wine drinker st ALL, I was drawn to 20 brix BECAUSE of their wine list. A place that is so knowledgeable about wine must know what's up about food? I wasn't wrong. This little gem of a restaurant offer a glorious menu with stand out items like Fried Brussel Sprouts (my personal fave) and unique playful dishes like lamb meatballs.

We've been back several times since our first visit in May, and look forward to going again soon. The knowledgeable staff (who always remember us by name!) offer sound advice about wine suggestions and off menu items. I can say, with hand on heart, this is my favourite place to dine on the Eastside.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Enjoyed lunch outside on a beautiful day. Service was fast, attentive and pleasant. Brussels sprout starter was very good as were the Angus sliders. The thin cut fries were unique and tasty. Overall a nice experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

20 Brix is without question my favorite restaurant in Milford. The menu changes regularly and the dishes are well thought out and prepared. I’ve been there for lunch, happy hour and dinner. All meals have been excellent. 20 Brix also has a great wine list and some good bourbon choices as well.