“Maybe just skip it....”
Review of Sugar Cupcakery - CLOSED

Sugar Cupcakery
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Went in with my 2 kiddos for a yummy G-Free treat and it was downhill from there. Service aspect- There was 1 option for gluten free cupcake it was 3.25 for 1 less than "normal" size cupcake. The girl behind the desk was too busy on her phone/laptop to greet us or wipe the table off or offer us forks or napkins, there were flies in the cupcake case (that I noticed when she pointed it out while we were eating). So, for the cupcake- It was just okay, maybe could have skipped it and gotten one from whole foods or made myself a dozen for the cost of 1 of theirs. Really disappointing nice décor though....

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've visited Sugar a few times when I am in MIlford. The cupcakes are good, but nothing special. This is not a place where I say that I MUST go when I am in town. I wish the cupcakes were larger for the price that you pay. Also, it woudl be nice ot have a peanut butter selection - but that never happens.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

There is an obvious trend happening with cupcake bakeries popping up all over the place. But without a doubt or hesitation, Sugar Cupcakery is BY FAR the best there is. The quality ingredients, and the seasonal fresh flavors, these are the best cupcakes in Cincinnati (and probably far beyond). The little boutique feel of the lobby is also very nice - as fresh and fun as their flavors. Do not miss an opportunity to try this little gem out. Seriously.

1  Thank SaintLexi
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

Heard about Sugar & their gluten free cupcakes. Our youngest has an allergy so I was excited to check them out. Thoroughly unimpressed. The girl working was the furthest thing from friendly or even hospitable...I'd even go as far as categorizing her as rude. The cupcake choices were slim, and the prices were ridiculously overpriced. $3.25 for a dry cupcake?! No thanks....I'll drive to Oakley and visit Bon Bonerie for less than that price.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

I LOVE Cupcakes. Everywhere I go, I find the local cupcake establishment and indulge. I just don't find the need to indulge at Sugar. The cupcakes are good - but definitely not a Crumbs or a Sprinkles. They are of average size, like you would bake at home or pre-made at the grocery store. The vanilla bean are my favorite. I prefer cupcakes with nuts or peanut butter. But, you will not find them at Sugar. They stay away from nuts due to all the people with nut allergies. I do go to Sugar from time to time when I am too lazy to make my own cupcakes for an event. But, would not say this is a MUST.