We always stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Milford, Ohio when we go to work on scriptures at Bearing Precious Seed (First Baptist Church). It is not a real new motel, but is in decent condition. We have not experienced anything bad there in regards to the physical structure. The rooms have been clean and average sized. We did have a little problem with the tiny fridge in that our last day there it stopped working and I had to throw away some creamed cheese I had in it. My biggest complaint in any of the motels I have stayed in is that the lighting in the bathrooms is very bad. Difficult to see well to put on make-up, and no fan in the bathrooms. This causes the bathrooms to fog up really bad and can't see to use the mirrors. I do have a compliment for all of the staff that we encountered this last trip, especially one young man. They were all very polite, quick to serve, allowed us to use the breakfast room after hours to play games with our friends. There was one young man who worked on the evening/night shift (Greg) and we observed him working. He was a real hard worker, speedy, efficient and very polite and helpful. He needs a raise and maybe a promotion. Thanks Greg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford we work smarter and harder to meet your every need and expectation! This premier hotel offers spacious rooms with King or Two Queen beds and a variety of Suites that will make you feel right at home! All rooms have been renovated since November 2011. We also have 32 inch HDTVs in every room! We can guarantee we have the fastest internet in town; we recently installed fiber optics which will bring out internet to a 31.5 mg! The standard is only 7.5mg for Holiday Inns; we want to make sure everything is superb. In addition to that we have a second internet that is T1; this is served as a backup to ensure that you will always have internet access. Holiday Inn Express also supports Virtual Private Networks (VPN). We have made many exciting changes so come check it out! Complimentary Hot Breakfast with unlimited pancakes made from our new pancake machine. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30AM to 9:30AM in our breakfast area; featuring our signature Cinnamon Rolls Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford is conveniently located at I-275 and State Route 28! The hotel is within minutes to International Paper, Tata, Siemens, and all other business by Milford, Loveland, Goshen, and Eastgate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Milford Hotel Milford
- Holiday Inn Milford
- Milford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford Ohio