“Best Thai food to be found.”

Tongs Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #25 of 97 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 May 2014

What a gem of a restaurant! We eat here a few times each time we visit Cincinnati. The veggies are so fresh and menu choice is very large. This restaurant is in a small strip mall on SR28 on the east side of town in Milford. You might never notice it. The food here is consistently top notch. We have no good Thai food near our home in Florida so Thong's is a treat. One of us likes spicy and the other one, not so much, but there is something for everyone. Their prices are very reasonable and they have a great, friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This small and obscure restaurant in Milford has the best Thai and Far East meals off of I-275 on the east side of Cincinnati. Chef Ny prepares sushi, curry, fried rice, Chinese, noodles [including our favorite, Pho], and Thai entrees with the finest spices and fresh food products. Wait staff is experienced and are sensitive to diners needs. My wife and I eat there a minimum of once per week. The quality of the meals and the prices are so right.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I finally tried Tongs Thai after driving by for many years. I ordered take out - szechuan chicken with brown rice and crab puffs.

The szechuan chicken was really, really good with just the right amount of heat (3/5). But, the brown rice, which was a $2.00 up-charge, was terrible. It was very mushy and sticky. It actually tasted like they tried to mix old, mushy rice with freshly cooked rice.

The crab puffs were not that great. The filling was very rich and fried inside really thin wonton wrappers. The filling and the wrapper are not a good pairing.... I just didn't think they were good.

All three items were served HOT and you could tell the szechuan chicken and the crab puffs were both made fresh, but the rice was not. I may go back but will get something different. (Suggestion - offer smaller portions at dinner time.)

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Out of the way and hidden in a small strip in Milford. Great service. Had the Pad Thai, and banana dessert. Simple and excellent!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I had the "Thaï spicy" with beef: stir fried in red curry paste. This was a simple but well-prepared Thaï dish, spicy enough (I chose 2/5 on the spice scale) with crunchy vegetables and it was only 10 USD. It took less than 5 minutes to prepare it. Will try their Pad Thaï next time ;-)

The only inconvenient was that they had just moved and did not have their alcohol license yet but this will be solved probably very soon.

Otherwise, I would recommend it to Thaï-food lover.