Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The one nice thing about Red Robin is that you can be assured of a good meal. I have had one or two small issues over the years but they have always been addressed. The food is consistent, the quality high, service is usually attentive - even when busy. The only complaint is the noise level - can be very high. In short though - good food, decent price, happy people.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Great burgers, you can choose fried or salad at no extra charge.
Friendly staff-- great manager.
Manager- JD Warden, came by to see if everything was okay.
Our food was great. The table next to us had an overdone steak.
He competed the dinner and they were happy.
(The man ate the overdone steak!)

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Red Robin serves burgers on GF buns. I really like burgers and this makes it easy to enjoy one of my favorite dishes--burger + fries (GF also).

This is the main reason I chose to dine here tonight. Enjoy!

Ps. Thanks Red Robin!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I have ate at Red Robin on many occasions and it has always been a great experience.
Good food, good atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I just got home from this Red Robin establishment and I am full and satisfied. I tried their new Berserker burger which I highly recommend with a side of fries. I like their fries and if you don't care about counting calories then ask to have them made extra crispy. Our waitress was rock solid, she couldn't have been nicer or more attentive to our needs. A quality burger with bottomless fries for $10 bucks is hard to beat.