“Not worth the money”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Not worth the money. Our wall paper was peeling, we had cracked tiles in the bathroom, and a crack in the ceiling. I would expect that in a hotel that charged less than $100 a night not over $150. The service was friendly at check in but deteriorated as time went on. When I asked an employee what time check out was in the morning he told me that it was 11:00 instead of 12:00.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you didn't feel you received the quality of service deserved for the price. We're aware of the condition of certain areas in our hotel that need attention. Thankfully we have a renovation coming in August which will be completed late September. We hope you will give us another opportunity to meet your expectations of the Homewood brand. Please reach out to me personally for your next stay and I'll be sure we have a room ready to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a very clean and nice hotel with a friendly staff. The rooms are large, the kitchenette well stocked and decor looked fairly modern. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast and we were surprised to find out there was dinner Monday - Thursday. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback. We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Real value for money, close to offices, clean, and friendly staff! Their breakfast buffet has a good selection of items and are fresh. I did not use any other services like fitness or swimming areas during my stay, so have no comments.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed our services as well as the location. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was my first time staying Homewood Suites. I found the suites to be very roomy, comfortable, and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. However, when I complained about noise from another room, they did not resolve the issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shanna S

Thank you for taking notice of our staffs hard work! I'll be sure to pass on your kind observations to them. I apologize for the noise from the guests in the room above you. In the hopes that you return to the area, please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I can be sure we get you to a quiet room on the top floor. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very clean, nice place to stay. I only stayed overnight but this would be a great place stay if I was in town for an extended trip. The pool was small but nice. I was a little worried about staying somewhere that had an apartment like setup (kitchen appliances, etc) but everything was perfectly clean and looked as though they had never been used before. I will be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard S
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We're glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully next time you can stay a little longer and get some use out of our kitchens! We look forward to having you.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

It's either a new hotel, or very well kept. We had a very comfortable stay and really nice breakfast. The suites are a great size for a family. I will definitely keep this hotel & chain in mind for the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren A

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and found our suites spacious and comfortable. Our team does so much to ensure we meet if not exceed your expectations. I'll be sure to pass on your comments for them to see. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This property surprised me with the value compared to other hotels. I especially liked the complimentary dinner as I didn't want to go back out. I will use Homewood again. Rooms are suites with lots of space for my family when I'm on vacation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary dinners! It's definitely nice having the option with the weather being so rough lately. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!