Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
GardenInn.com
US$160
US$146
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$77
US$68
ComfortInn
US$159
All reviewsthe kitchenwafflesbasketball courtrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayexcellent staythe entire staffwould definitely stay here againfull size refrigeratorking suitebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelclean roomsbed was comfortablehome away from homeexcellent staff
Reviewed 20 August 2014

10 of us went to a music festival in Cincinnati and stayed here. They were fantastic from the time we got there. Our car got there first needing 2 of the 5 room reserved. Only one was ready but they promised to get the rooms prepared as quickly as possible. And they did. The manager, Marc came to the room that we were all hanging out in to tell us the next room was avialable. He was so cool. He was so personable. He even cleared our table after our wonderful, hot and complimentary breakfast! The rooms were clean, comfortable and homey. The kitchen was perfect with Walmart being within walking distance. The grounds were well kept. No complaints from this picky person or anyone in our group. I had to call the hotel 2 hours after checking out because I left shoes in the closet. I spoke with Marc and he sent my shoes to my home. It doesn't get any better than that! Shouts out to the entire staff! You All Rock!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your thoughts about our property. It was truly a pleasure accommodating your guests. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Every year I take my daughter to a hotel for her birthday. We always try new places and this was a great choice. We had never stayed here before but I would stay here again for sure. The room was awesome and the price was right. The pool is a little small but that was ok we had fun. The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great room at a great price. The complimentary breakfast and dinner was a bonus that we weren't expecting. We had a great time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

What a wonderful birthday tradition! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Clean and comfortable. Very friendly and pleasant staff especially front desk and house keeping. Could do better job of welcoming Hilton Honors members. Takes some effort to get to off of interstate as you must pass hotel to turn about a 0.25 mile away and return to hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. Great information for our travelers to be aware of. I will be sure to reiterate to our Front Desk how important it is to show how much we appreciate our returning members. We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I normally stay with HHonors hotels and love the Homewood Suites when travelling with my family. Once again, this stay was perfect and fit our needs nicely. Breakfast was hot and filling, beds and pillows were perfect. This was our second stay here in a couple months.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alissa G, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I was very glad to hear we've met your expectations of the Homewood Brand. Our hot complimentary breakfasts really do give you that "at home" experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The people were great. Our room (a suite ) was just right. The location is convenient to everything we wanted, but not too close.... Internet seemed a little slow. Somewhat pricey.... Breakfast was great...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the review. We did have some internet issues a couple weeks ago and were able to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Regardless, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Your next visit you can expect the speed to be of higher quality. We look forward to seeing you then!