“Good diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was staying in the hotel next door so I gave it a try. I had the char-grilled salmon, which was healthy and very good.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

ThanQ for sharing your experience. We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your meal. We hope you will visit again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I go here about once a month (even though it is 20 minutes from our house). While they tout the wings, I highly recommend the ribs. They really are the best in Cincinnati. The "Biker Chick" salad is also very good. This time I got a burger (which was very good) while my wife got the salad. Service was exceptional.

1  Thank David H
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from out guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food and experienced excellent Team Member service. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have been to Quaker Steak and Lube on many occasions and have found the food and service to be fairly quick, but is a little pricey when trying to feed a family.

1  Thank tayty
Reviewed 3 September 2013

They just moved into Medina a few months ago but I have tried it at least 4 times now and we were pleasantly surprised at the down home service. The food is excellent also but the service of a more mature staff gives you a true homey feeling.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I have been going to Quaker Steaks in other Cities for the past 15 years or so and generally enjoy the experience. The wings are why I go....never frozen and big....lots of sauce choices. HOWEVER, I must say in the last couple of years the place (all of them) is going downhill. It seems like everytime they expand the menu the quality suffers. Now NOTHING is exceptional...just "so so". Half the time I order the wings now they are cold or luke warm and I have to send them back. Additionally it seems like the sauces are "watered down" all of a sudden. My Father told me a long time ago that in general restaurants with huge menus have worse food than restaurants that just specialize in a handful of items. Additionally their beer selection could be better...how many light beers from the major breweries do you really need? My opinion is they need to get back to their core concept of wings and reduce the number of menu offerings. Example....greek gyros from a wing place, really?

1  Thank Scot L
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

ThanQ for sharing with us. While our menu changes we hope that our quality and service never do. If you would like to reach out to us further please email us at teamqsl@thelube.com. ThanQ again and please come back again soon.