“Just okay”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
West Chester, Ohio
“Just okay”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Finally decided to give a try. I thought a place with steak in the name would have a decent steak. We started with onion rings, they were okay, just warm. I ordered the Thunderbird steak with baked potato. My wife ordered the Golden BBQ Grilled Chicken Salad. My steak did not seem dry aged, I have had better steak across the street at Texas Roadhouse. My wife's salad was wrong. She ordered from the main menu and even pointed to it in the menu. The waitress put in an order for a different salad from the special menu. The dining room was very cold and the live music in the other dining room was very loud. We had to eat dinner with our coats on. We noticed that there is a side door, with people coming and going. Very cold.

• Visited November 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
ThanQ for the review of our business. We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests. We will work to improve our food quality and dining atmosphere. Our guests’ opinions are very important to us and we would love to hear more. Please email us at teamqsl@thelube.com. We hope to hear from you and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Liege, Belgium
“Good diner”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was staying in the hotel next door so I gave it a try. I had the char-grilled salmon, which was healthy and very good.

• Visited September 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
ThanQ for sharing your experience. We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your meal. We hope you will visit again!
Norhern Kentucky
“Excellent food.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I go here about once a month (even though it is 20 minutes from our house). While they tout the wings, I highly recommend the ribs. They really are the best in Cincinnati. The "Biker Chick" salad is also very good. This time I got a burger (which was very good) while my wife got the salad. Service was exceptional.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank David H
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from out guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food and experienced excellent Team Member service. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Bethel, Ohio
“Great food, a little pricey”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have been to Quaker Steak and Lube on many occasions and have found the food and service to be fairly quick, but is a little pricey when trying to feed a family.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tayty
Medina, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best wings”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

They just moved into Medina a few months ago but I have tried it at least 4 times now and we were pleasantly surprised at the down home service. The food is excellent also but the service of a more mature staff gives you a true homey feeling.

Visited September 2013