“Like their Chips!”

Cazadores Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We visit Cazadores frequently. The service is always good and the food is delicious! I really like their margaritas and the chips/salsa.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We have eaten here several times and the food and service is always good. We have never had any problems. The choices seem endless to the point where it is hard to determine the difference between selections. Order by number, my wife always has the vegetarian burrito and I like to mix it up. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

I've eaten here a number of times and the food is above average for americanized mexican. With a wider variety of foods. Even vegetarians have a wider selection than just basically bean and cheese dishes. The only problem is consistency. I can eat here three different times order the same thing as last time and it will come out completely different. For example I ordered enchiladas once and all that was inside was cheese and the filling was over the top. I had ordered the dish several times before and the filling had always been inside. They could easily go from good to great if they could make the food and the presentation the same every time. When eating here make sure you read the description on the menu then make sure that's what you get.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We've eaten at Cazadores a few times as it is a favourite of relatives who live in the area. It is a challenge to find great Mexican food when visiting someplace not in Texas or California so you have to take what you can get.
Our food here was standard Mexican fare and we enjoyed the experience. We'll eat there again. The service was a bit slow but friendly. My wife and sister-in-law are big fans of the two-for-one margaritas, but I can't recall either of them ever finding a margarita they didn't like.
If you're in the eastern Cincinnati area or driving through (a couple of hundred metres from the Hwy 28 exit off of Interstate 275) and want a good feed of Mexican at a decent price, this is your place.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We love to go to Cazadores! The food is always piping hot & fresh! The white queso and homemade chips are amazing! They use good quality meats, have excellent drinks & specials. Friendly staff and very reasonable prices!