“Hit or Miss”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This location is always hit or miss on the food and service. This past weekend my food was okay, had breakfast with tomato slices. They did not seem real, really bad with all the local farms. Service... I believe that servers do not understand that bad service = bad tip. We go to Bob Evans about 85% of the time.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I love cracker barrel. The old time feel, the front porch rockers to keep you occupied while you wait to be seated (if you even have to wait which you usually do not) and the country store full of knick knacks and novelities. I buy a lot of the gifts I get my little cousins there because it's not something you typically see in a toy store. The food is amazing country cooking and the new salads they have are wonderful.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

If you like to be rushed through your dinner of precooked, bland food, then this Cracker Barrel is for you. Usually Cracker Barrel is a good value and and a decent meal, but this particular one is not very good. For example, I love their steak fries, but they hardly ever serve them fresh. This Cracker Barrel is often dirty too. I am frequently taken to a table that is still wet or that has food on the seat.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I would go out on a limb and say that this is my favorite place to eat! I love the warm fires, homestyle cooking and friendly staff. No matter where you go, all Cracker Barrels live up to my expectations. The Chicken & Dumplings and sweet tea are, by far, the best!

1  Thank Autopsytech
Reviewed 7 November 2009

I felt like they wanted us out. I could hear the manger telling our server that we need to go. we were next to the kitchen and i could hear alot of yelling. No this place is not for me. I will go see Bob instead.