“A great place to stay!”

Super 8 Millbury/Toledo
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Millbury
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We absolutely loved our stay. The staff is incredibly courteous and helpful. The room was spotless and the bed was too comfortable to get out of for our early departure. It's in a very convenient location and to top it off, we were able to use our AAA membership and got a great deal. A must stay for all!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
THOMAS N, Owner at Super 8 Millbury/Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank You!

Please Visit Anytime,

Management!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Employees were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Only one irritation......the tv remote didn't work. The front desk was very accommodating and reprogrammed the remote so it worked.....until the next morning when it didn't work. I think the battery needs replacement since it doesn't hold the charge/reprogramming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura D
THOMAS N, Owner at Super 8 Millbury/Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank youi!!!!!

Glad you Enjoyed Your Stay!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Checked in at 1:00 am after a nine hour drive during a heavy rain. Clerk was very nice, I requested a non-smoking room. I was driving a GMC pick up truck pulling a single motorcycle trailer. I was told that I was not allowed to park on the pavement and was to park in the gravel area's (why, I don't know!). To get to my room I had to drive around another building (bar) onto a gravel road with pot holes (filled with water). Found the gravel parking lot quite a distance away decided to park on the black top. Once at the room walked in and could smell cigarette smoke the dead giveaway was the ash tray on the counter. My wife wanted to leave, I told her I was tired, that we would only be there a few hours and I wasn't up to the fight. Needless to say, should have left I was awake most of night. Would avoid the place at all costs

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
THOMAS N, General Manager at Super 8 Millbury/Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, that is not our standards and I apologize for your discomfort. We are under a new owner and we are working very hard to renovate our rooms but that of course is no excuse. Please give us a couple of months and please come back and check us out again, I know you will be pleased, with all our changes.
I thank you for taking the time to let me know you were unhappy and I assure you we are working very to correct any problems. So I hope you will try us again.
Valerie Basham, General Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2013

When we took a shower, we realized that the carpeting must be filthy. We noticed that the bottom of our feet were black and the black came of in the shower(thank goodness). The room was supposed to be nonsmoking and it DIDN'T smell like stale smoke, but why did it have ash trays in it? Otherwise, no problems.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
THOMAS N, Owner at Super 8 Millbury/Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Our Lobby is professionally cleaned four times per day by on-site staff. Can you please state the area of the issue?
Thank you.
Management

Reviewed 26 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 25 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith B
THOMAS N, Owner at Super 8 Millbury/Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Millbury
Days Inn Maumee/Toledo
Days Inn Maumee/Toledo
#16 of 19 in Maumee
Motel 6 Toledo
Motel 6 Toledo
#14 of 17 in Toledo
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - East Toledo / Millbury

Been to Super 8 Millbury/Toledo? Share your experiences!