“Cabin in the pines GREAT!!!!!”
Review of Pine Cove Lodging

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
Pine Cove Lodging
Ranked #2 of 12 Millersburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2013

5 Stars all the way,,,.Great Place .Can not wait till we can go again Thanks Jarad...Front porch back porch Private...Everything we needed....My boyfriend has to have oxygen at night and Jarad carried it right in the cabin for us...We are still telling friends about this place,,Next time we are taking family....Cole and Smith

Room Tip: Get the cabin!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelby S

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great experience all the way around. The rooms were immaculate and much better in person than in the pictures. The cabins are very close to the shops and restaurants in Berlin. The location is a very quiet setting in Amish country and perfect for a weekend getaway. The caretaker is very easy to work with. We would highly recommend the Lodge.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My boyfriend and I were extremely pleased with this cabin and our experience. The cabin is gorgeous, it looks brand new and it is immaculate. The pictures online are great, but in my opinion, it's even more gorgeous in person. The rocking chairs on the deck are a great place to sit and chat and the bed is incredible. It's secluded and private and just beautiful up in the trees. I highly recommend this cabin! My only compliant is that the water has a very strong odor and smells like eggs or sulfur. Not very pleasant for enjoying the Jacuzzi. You will not be disappointed! We can't wait to return!

P.S. We highly recommend taking an Amish buggy ride with Lester in Walnut Creek. It's $5 a person and you can get tickets at the Carlisle Inn. It was an awesome experience and don't forget to tip him!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My husband and I stayed in this room 2 years in a row. For the price you can"t beat it. I like the lay out better than the other Suites. Just to add my input to some of the comments I've seen. About noise. We've heard none, both times we were here (3 nites, 4 days both times). also I saw complaints about no attendants at the lodge... That's what we liked about it. If we needed anything, all I had to do was call and they were very helpful. and the one person who commented there wasn't much blue.....???? hello - did you look at the wood work it is Blue Spruce! the name use to be blue fantasy. Evidently they have changed it to blue spruce to evidently clear up the misinformed thinking the colors were blue. This is a very romantic suite, we enjoyed it very much. Tip the house keeper (Edna) She does such a good job at tidying up and replenishing the towels everyday. And leaving a voucher for $10. off at a local restaurant. We will stay here whenever we come to Amish country. Great location. Just minutes from downtown Berlin. Only complaint is the water is hard. but I can live with that.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the " Lofty Willows " treehouse in Berlin for 2 nights. Cabin was out in open ( we expected back in trees ) with a terrible smell of a close horse farm. The water is definitely from a well with a smell of rotten eggs every time you turn it on. The odor lingers! Furniture in sitting are doesn't match. There is a small fridge - with small freezer - nice microwave and 2 burner stove ( no oven - no ice or bucket or anywhere to get ice). No dishwasher.
Although it was just built in 2012 it is more like a hotel room not a cabin and you don't even get breakfast. I planned this surprise weekend for my husband and very disappointed. Price should not be over $99.00 per night.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stayed at the Whispering Pines Treehouse near Berlin.
A fun place, a big cabin with luxury spa bath , kitchen and cable tv. Quiet and green all around but a short drive to town.
Something different in the way of accommodation and a pleasure to return to after touring.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 28 December 2012

This place was wonderful! My husband and I stayed in the Morning Glory room for a little get-away and we loved every minute of it. It was super clean, very well decorated and had every amenity we could have wanted. The price was so reasonable, especially considering how wonderful the room was. The whirlpool tub and the fireplace made it the perfect romantic space. The location was beautiful and private. We loved looking out our windows at the acres of pine trees covered with snow and the little frozen pond underneath our window was just perfect. It is close to lots of great antiquing and shopping. Situated between Berlin and Millersburg. We plan on making this a yearly tradition.

Room Tip: Morning Glory is a great room if you can climb stairs. It is very private and quiet and offers a gr...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank livewithfive
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
Berlin Resort
Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center
St. Paul Hotel
St. Paul Hotel
#4 of 8 in Wooster

Been to Pine Cove Lodging? Share your experiences!