The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Millersburg
See available hotels
Hotel Millersburg(Millersburg)
Comfort Inn(Millersburg)
Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
View Hotel
Holmes with a View(Millersburg)
View Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel(Walnut Creek)
View Hotel
All reviewspaul and lorettaplaces to visitholmes countyb bamish countrymemory lanemy husband and ibed and breakfastvintage roseeach morningfrench country roomrenaissance roomwonderful hostscountry hamget awayquichewonderful experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was our first time staying at The Barn Inn. The breakfast was awesome. Loretta was an amazing host. Helping us with places to go. The room was really clean and comfortable. I am so glad that we chose this bed and breakfast. I didn't see any problems at all with the room or facilities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at the Barn Inn.We spent two nights this visit. The room was so very comfortable and the breakfasts delicious. Coffee, cookies and other treats were always available. The special thing about this B&B is the information Loretta provides about the Amish and all the worderful places to visit in the area. This is a place not to be missed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful bed & breakfast!! My husband & I stayed in the French Country room on the 2nd floor in the main barn. The room was wonderful. I had the best sleep I've had in quite a while. The sheets are amazing!! Sunday morning breakfast was delicious. Don't miss the sausage...so good! Loved listening to Paul & Loretta tell Amish stories & talk about places to visit. They also invited us to church. Unfortunately, we had to get on the road to head home or we would have joined them! We had no problems or issues during our stay. I highly recommend visiting The Barn Inn!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was the first time that my wife and I stayed in the area. Paul and Lotetta were wonderful. The room was excellent as well as the surrounding area. Our only disappointment was that we could only stay one night. We will go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a beautiful place to stay!! Very clean, quite and loved it being out in the country. Loretta's breakfasts were delicious and I loved hearing her speak about the Amish and Mennonite history afterwards. The hospitality given to us by Paul and Loretta made us feel right at home and very welcomed, such a great couple! I will not stay anywhere else, I loved it here and can't wait to come back :)! Thank you guys for making our Anniversary celebration WONDERFUL!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple