“Wonderful Exerience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Millersburg B&B and Inns
Akron, Ohio
“Wonderful Exerience”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I would highly recommend Barn Inn as a great getaway and enlightening experience. The owners were very personable and willing to go all out to ensure comfort and accommodate our every need. The Memory Lane suite was wonderful, clean, spacious and comfortable. Our anniversary weekend could not have gone any better with the highlight being residing at the Barn Inn!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dejomatic
Loretta C, Owner at The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Thank you again for your stay and taking the time to post a review. We, of course, are glad the accommodations me your expectations and you enjoyed our services. It was our pleasure.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Rocky River, Ohio
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We first ventured upon this Inn in November of 2013. We have stayed at several B&B's in the area in the past few years…None even come close to this establishment. Paul and Loretta are the kindest people I have ever met. Every morning, Loretta cooks a 5star breakfast and talks a bit about the Amish attractions and lifestyle. Having stayed at several B&B's, I can say that Paul and Loretta truly care about the Amish people and have a desire to help us "English" experience it. Their tips really help make the trip. Also, as a person with Celiac's, I tend to be frightened of eating out. Loretta heard of my dietary needs and cooked me my own personal meal which I must say was AMAZING! She is not only willing but excited to cook for ppl with special dietary needs. We always stay in the house though I hear the rooms are also very comfortable. Everytime we leave The Red Barn Inn, I am a little saddened bc my stay there is always so comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Oh my, thank you for taking the time to post a review. You don't know, but I truly take pleasure in the challenge of cooking for dietary restrictions. I love making it tasty and good, and I'm glad that you took the courage to trust me with you diet. Please let us know if and when we may serve you again.
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was our second stay at The Barn Inn-Fred Grehig House. We loved the furnishings, the delicious breakfasts and the personal touches Paul and Loretta added! Everything was spotless and decorated beautifully! Loretta did a wonderful job of directing us to all the local attractions and answered many questions regarding the Amish culture.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you again for your stay last month and taking the time to post a review. Of course, we're glad you enjoyed the Fred Gehrig house and your time in the area. It was our pleasure.
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Every part of our experience was excellent. The delicious breakfasts, informative talks by Loretta, and accommodations were all great. Have told our friends about staying there next time we are in the area. My wife especially enjoyed swapping "yarns" with Loretta (literally about quilting). Convenient to all Amish Country has to offer yet off the beaten path and quiet. Loved the Llama and goat out back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Oh my, I loved visiting with you. I did get my "Eight Maids A Milking" block done. Thanks for your help and your ideas. Thank you for your stay and for posting a review and hope you had enjoyable journey back to home.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Everything about the Barn Inn is perfect. We stayed in the Rose Garden room, which came with an balcony and had both a bathtub for two (with jets) and a standalone shower. This was a fairly large room as far as B&B rooms go and the furnishings were excellent. Breakfast was tasty and Loretta and Paul are the perfect hosts, with lots of information to share after breakfast about the Amish and Amish country. We will definitely return to the Barn Inn.

Room Tip: Get rooms above the ground floor to take advantage of the balcony that comes with those rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your stay last month and for taking the time to post a review. It sounds as if you are kind of "seasoned" B & B travelers, so we especially appreciate your words of recommendation. It was our pleasure to serve you.
Celina, Ohio
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Since we live near the Indiana border of Ohio, it is really about a three-hour drive to Millersburg, Ohio. Our children gave us the gift to stay at The Barn Inn last Christmas. We met our dear friends from Cincinnati there. I can't say enough about the good qualities of The Barn Inn. The food was delicious, the knowledge of the region from Loretta and Paul was so interesting, and the many places that we visited were superb! .

Thank you again for such a nice visit.

Room Tip: Wear your "walking shoes" in this area. This is much to be seen from this area.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your stay with us last month and for your warm review. Of course, it was our pleasure to redeem your gift certificate and show you great Amish Country hospitality.
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband was looking for a hotel that wasnt too far from canton as we were in town for the hall of fame inducton ceremony, we didnt expect much from a small town but boy were we surprised!! The off site property we stayed in was fabulous! beautiful 2 bedroom suite with large living room and one of the batjrooms had the bigest shower Ive ever seen!. They stocked us with frsh cheese buns water and coffee! It was a wonderful surprise and a very clean and comfy stay ! would highly reccomend it!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at our Apple Hill suite location and for taking the time to post a review. We are just as pleased with your glowing review and enjoyment of the Blossom Suite. It was our pleasure.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
Berlin Resort
#2 of 4 in Berlin
The Wallhouse Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek

Been to The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!