“We will be back in the fall 2011”
Review of Uncle Tom's Cabin

Uncle Tom's Cabin
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millersburg
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Our first stay at Uncle Tom's cabins was actually last fall, 2010. We attended our first Amish wedding and spent several days in the area. Uncle Tom's was recommended to us by one of our Amish friends and we are glad that they recommended the cabins to us. It is near areas that relate to our visit to Amish country, within a couple miles of friends and the area is peaceful and quiet. The rooms are tastefully decorated and it is nice to have room to spread out! Our second stay was in March,2011 where we stayed in cabin one, and again in June we stayed in cabin three. We have reason to be in the area again in September and will again be staying at Uncle Tom's Cabins. Sara Miller is a wonderful hostess and we love the peaceful feeling of being in the wooded area on a farm in the heart of Amish country.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We arrived at Uncle Tom's Cabins and stopped to check in with Sarah....her place alone was beautiful and I couldn't wait to get back the winding lane to see the cabins and surroundings. All along the lane are beautiful lamp posts leading you to the cabins....once back there you could tell these cabins were going to be beautiful inside because the outside was so gorgeous! There were chairs on a patio surrounding a fire pit and beautiful ferns hanging on the porches....concrete driveways leading to the cabins. I finally got to enter the cabin and unload and I was amazed at how beautifully decorated the inside of the cabin was! Even the bathroom towels were high quality and matched the shower curtain :) Everything was spotless and well cared for. We went with friends who rented the other cabin and we made wonderful memories! We will be coming back year after year for our girls weekend! I loved it so much that my husband and I are going back to share our anniversary in September....These cabins are also located minutes from everything in Amish Country! I highly recommend these cabins and the price is unbelievable! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Sarah for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed with any cabin! Sarah let us see all the cabins and they all are beaut...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank healinglmt
Reviewed 16 March 2011

My boyfriend and I recently returned from a weekend stay in Amish Country. Having never visited Amish Country before I relied solely on internet search results for cabin rentals in the Millersburg/Berlin area, and came across a website for Uncle Tom's Cabins. I called the phone number listed on the website and spoke with a very friendly woman named Sarah who is co-owner with her husband. Uncle Tom's Cabin #1 was available for the Friday and Saturday that we were going to be in the area, and it was at the winter rate of $79 per night. I have done a lot of traveling all over the country, and I can tell you that this was by far the best value for ANY place that I have ever stayed ! The cheapest hotel room in the area even started out at $99.

Upon arriving in Amish Country, we first had to stop by the owners home (which is right before you turn down the road to the cabin's location). We recieved a warm and friendly welcome from Sarah, who provided us with directions and details concerning our stay in Cabin #1. The cabin is located down a gravel lane into a densely wooded area. There are 2 other cabins located in the same area, but not too close. We were so amazed at how clean and well kept our cabin was. It looked as if we were the first ones to have ever stayed in it! Cabin #1 includes a full kitchen, living room, private bath, and 1 bedroom with a queen bed. The online pictures don't do it justice ! It was very well decorated and the attention to detail was evident everywhere. Even the bathroom had bath towels that coordinated with the bathroom decor ! The weather was too chilly to spend much time sitting on the deck outside, but it would serve as a nice place to unwind and sit under the stars at night. I highly recommend staying at Uncle Tom's Cabins ! Thank you Miller family for our wonderful stay in the heart of Amish Country.

• Stayed: March 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millersburg
4 mi away
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek
Sugarcreek Village Inn
Sugarcreek Village Inn
#3 of 5 in Sugarcreek

Been to Uncle Tom's Cabin? Share your experiences!