“Buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Farmstead Restaurant

Farmstead Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: American, Dutch
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The price is rather high, there are other buffets in the surrounding areas that are better with a more reasonable price.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sue W

Spanaway, Washington
“Best Home Cooked type Meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

There are several types of Restaurants in the area that have Amish style cooking but u definately don't go hungry here. We found everything fresh and prepared our way and some places just dont take the time to do that.

• Visited May 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
“Good Food + Good Service = A Great Meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was there for a late lunch almost an early dinner. I really enjoyed my meal at the Farmstead Restaurant. Hearty portions that may not have been that good for my heart were so tasty. I asked that my meal be prepared just a bit more to my liking and that was no hassle. My food was perfect and I was with good company who also thought our server was top notch. Her tip was as generous as my portions and I will come back the next time I am in the area. There are lots of choices on the menu and I noticed many families enjoying themselves. The restaurant was busy and active and I had no wait to be seated. The restroom was better than home and I was quite pleased with everything.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Regular Amish buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Regular buffet. Good food. Wait staff a little slow. A off menu one night and it was just ok. Nice clean building.

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Breakfast bonanza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Breakfast buffet was incredible, well stocked, delicious, and fresh. They even kept the buffet open an extra 15 minutes because we were a late arrival. Excellent friendly service as well.

Visited September 2013

Been to Farmstead Restaurant? Share your experiences!