“Friendly staff, decent food”
Review of Berlin Farmstead

Berlin Farmstead
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Millersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very friendly pleasant wait staff. Food was predictable, plentiful and a good price. A low sodium option would be good. Recommend the buffet option.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The price is rather high, there are other buffets in the surrounding areas that are better with a more reasonable price.

1  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 11 October 2013

There are several types of Restaurants in the area that have Amish style cooking but u definately don't go hungry here. We found everything fresh and prepared our way and some places just dont take the time to do that.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was there for a late lunch almost an early dinner. I really enjoyed my meal at the Farmstead Restaurant. Hearty portions that may not have been that good for my heart were so tasty. I asked that my meal be prepared just a bit more to my liking and that was no hassle. My food was perfect and I was with good company who also thought our server was top notch. Her tip was as generous as my portions and I will come back the next time I am in the area. There are lots of choices on the menu and I noticed many families enjoying themselves. The restaurant was busy and active and I had no wait to be seated. The restroom was better than home and I was quite pleased with everything.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have frequented this Amish restaurant many times. They have a nice buffet choice and the chicken is probably the best that we have ever had. The waitress, Destinee, was very friendly and courteous. Always a smile on her face! It is amazing the number of people that go through those doors but know that your meal will be a great one! They have a little bakery that you can leave with dessert if you get too full!