“Definitely worth a visit”
Review of Yoder's Amish Home

Yoder's Amish Home
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Millersburg
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a really interesting and worthwhile stop, and very good value. There are three tour options: (1) two homes + barn, (2) buggy ride and (3) school. But the package with all three is only $12 (a savings of $4) (and $8 for under 13s). Home tour ends in the bakery with very tasty and very inexpensive cookies, also lots of homemade jams, pickles, etc. are available. Gift shop also has lots of interesting and local finds. Samuel the home tour guide was energetic and a wealth of information, I learned a lot about the Amish culture of yesterday and today. Buggy driver was very friendly and the talk in the school was also informative. Highly recommended.

2  Thank SarahN48824

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was the more interesting thing we did in the Amish Country. Other tours of the house, school, and barn were very interesting. We learned a lot about Amish culture. The desserts in the bakery were delicious! The owners were very kind as well. I ran over a nail and they plugged my tire for me. I definitely recommend this attraction!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was a great stop while we very driving around Amish Country. They have a great gift shop and Bakery. We did not tour the home but we bought from the bakery, which is on an honor system, you box your own goods and use the money box to pay for your items. We left some additional money of course and the goods were amazing! I would advise anyone to stop here and take a look. Fee to tour the home is nominal but don't remember what it cost.

1  Thank wmalie
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was a nice tour. I enjoyed the barn the best and seeing the animals. Staff was friendly. We are familiar with Amish community already and I enjoyed learning about their schools. Which I had limited knowledge about before this visit. Part of the tour was seeing two young ladies baking, which sucks you into buying bake goods! Simply because you can't walk away from the wonderful smell. The bake goods where very cheap and on the honor system. A wonderful and relaxing time.

1  Thank angiea769
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Would recommend. Staff wonderful and insightful. Only did the house and barn tour but have a great time and learned a lot. Loved that that had fresh bakery items for sale ON A HONOR SYSTEM. A must if you want to learn about the Amish.

1  Thank TJ S