We enjoyed our stay in the Honeycombs. The rooms were nice, the grounds are lovely, the staff friendly. Our friends room was looking a little tired with older furnishings, whereas ours had newer. The food at the restaurant, Tarragon, was good. The continental breakfast was a nice surprise. We did feel both the restaurant and the rooms where slightly overpriced. Glad we had used a Living Social deal and didn't pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, The Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. We are a boutique resort that represents a truly private experience set within 56 acres of breathtaking landscape and complete tranquility. The intimate and peaceful atmosphere creates an environment of total relaxation. As an adult-only resort, we strive to provide the ideal retreat from the stresses of everyday life. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located less than two hours from Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh, The Inn’s location is the perfect destination for a luxurious and convenient getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Honey Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Honey Run Hotel Millersburg
- Honey Run Inn
- The Inn At Honey Run Ohio/Millersburg