Comfort Inn Monroe
Wave Hotels(Monroe)
US$56
US$54
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Middletown(Middletown)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
US$58
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsmiami valley gaminggreat place to stayexcellent stayclose to outlet mallfleadeskexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Since I travel a great deal, I keep track of the nicer hotels so that I can return to them again in the future. The staff is very friendly, lots of smiles, and everything is clean and fresh. They keep the breakfast buffet well-stocked, and checkout is always a breeze.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Spoke with the owner who took 10 minutes out of his busy day to ask about my travels and to see if he could do anything to help. Comfort Inn is extremely nice with an excellent staff. The only thing they need to do is some updates but over than that it's a great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank DGarde
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stay at this location every time I am in town for business. The staff is exceptional and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. I have never had a problem with noise or a problem with my room. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are to die for! I always get a good night sleep and I feel like my business is appreciated and welcomed. I have stayed at other Comfort Inn locations and they are nice but I have never experienced the security and comfort as I do in Monroe, Oh. The heat index was 100 degrees on my trip and I actually had to turn the A/C down in my room because it worked so well. Kudos to the management of this location!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room so I would say any room you get would be a good one
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank districtmgr
Reviewed 16 July 2013

On our way to Nashville, we stopped overnight at the Comfort Inn and were so pleased with the room and the service. The room was a good size, it was immaculate and the king size bed was very comfortable. What impressed us the most was how we were greeted and checked in. The girl at the desk, her name was Brandy, was so sweet and very efficient. She was helpful in helping us find a good place for dinner and so pleasant that it made our stay very pleasant. We kept this hotel in our GPS and wouldn't hesitate to stay again! Very fairly priced and worth every penny!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We decided to head to the NASCAR Race this year in Kentucky, the Aquarium in Newport, and Kings Island. We picked the Comfort Inn located in Monroe Ohio, and are so glad we did. The location is perfect, staff was very friendly, and a great breakfast every morning. A good way to save a few bucks, especially if traveling with children like we were. The room was very clean as was the entire Hotel. We swam in the pool, water was very clean and just the right temperature. There is a Huge Outlet Mall located across the main road. Many restaurants to choose from close by, and a large flea market next door. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone traveling, and we plan on staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family