“WOW this place was not what i thought it would be!”
Review of Comfort Inn Monroe

Comfort Inn Monroe
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monroe
Circleville, Ohio
“WOW this place was not what i thought it would be!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Well lets see where to start, When i came in to the hotel it looked wonderful clean in the lobby and reasonable staff. lol when i got to my rm 124 holy moley it was nasty. wallpaper peing everywhere, top of headboard both had a pile of dust i could not believe. I mean they have been dusted in at least 6 months. walls by mirror in the bathroom has black something was wipeable but not done. sink in the bathroom looked like it was to big for the countertop. the night auditor altho was nice seemed to me when i made request like i was bothering him!!!! I work at a quality inn and our hotel has its issues but wow nothing like this. I will never ever stay there again!!!! they should be ashamed of the quality of there rooms!!!! enought said

Room Tip: nothing i can say
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank shawn p
Brandy B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Monroe, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of Comfort Inn, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at our facility. I would very much like to thank you for bringing to my attention the issue you had with your room, we are under renovation and it looks as if a room slipped past us that should not have been rented, however that's no excuse we should have been more careful and again I apologize.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time , however we always welcome and appreciate any feed back, suggestions or opinions you may have in hopes we will not repeat our self in error again.

We hope you will see the improvements if you decide to give us another chance.

Thank you for taking the time and addressing your concerns.

Brandy B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Elkview, West Virginia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It was OK. Front desk personal friendly, Breakfast OK. The room we stayed in was half remodeled - no desk, but desk chair and desk lights, holes in the walls for pictures, bed not centered on the new headboard. It was clean and I it was just a place to sleep. Would I stay here again - probably not.

Room Tip: ask for a completely remodeled room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank litebright
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Comfort Inn lived up to its name at this hotel. The welcome was delightful from a charming receptionist who instantly made yo feel at home. The room rate was surprisingly affordable and the room was well equipped with great internet, excellent TV and package, super bed for a great nights sleep and a bathroom with all that you need. I was working in the room and constantly going to the reception area for complementary tea, nice touch. There was a pool too and I believe a gym.
Not often to I praise hotels to this level but for the price, quality and just off the i75

Room Tip: Find this hotel
Stow, Ohio
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Since I travel a great deal, I keep track of the nicer hotels so that I can return to them again in the future. The staff is very friendly, lots of smiles, and everything is clean and fresh. They keep the breakfast buffet well-stocked, and checkout is always a breeze.

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Spoke with the owner who took 10 minutes out of his busy day to ask about my travels and to see if he could do anything to help. Comfort Inn is extremely nice with an excellent staff. The only thing they need to do is some updates but over than that it's a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank DGarde
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stay at this location every time I am in town for business. The staff is exceptional and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. I have never had a problem with noise or a problem with my room. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are to die for! I always get a good night sleep and I feel like my business is appreciated and welcomed. I have stayed at other Comfort Inn locations and they are nice but I have never experienced the security and comfort as I do in Monroe, Oh. The heat index was 100 degrees on my trip and I actually had to turn the A/C down in my room because it worked so well. Kudos to the management of this location!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room so I would say any room you get would be a good one
1 Thank districtmgr
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2013

On our way to Nashville, we stopped overnight at the Comfort Inn and were so pleased with the room and the service. The room was a good size, it was immaculate and the king size bed was very comfortable. What impressed us the most was how we were greeted and checked in. The girl at the desk, her name was Brandy, was so sweet and very efficient. She was helpful in helping us find a good place for dinner and so pleasant that it made our stay very pleasant. We kept this hotel in our GPS and wouldn't hesitate to stay again! Very fairly priced and worth every penny!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Hampton Inn Middletown
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Franklin
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Fairfield Inn Middletown Monroe

Been to Comfort Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!