“Trail Ride at Muddy Water Equestrian”

Muddy Water Equestrian Park
cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Trail Ride at Muddy Water Equestrian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

I just got back from a wonderful afternoon spent at Muddy Water. I took my 14 year old daughter and 9 of her friends for an introductory lesson on horses and a 1 hour trail ride. Clarence "Cowboy Solo" did a great job of explaining what to do on a horse, grooming and general information before our ride. All of group had ridden before except for 1. Cowboy Solo and Slim paired each of them with a horse that was appropriate for their experience and size. We groomed our horses beforehand and then each horse was saddled. We rode our horses around the penned in area to become familiar with each other before setting out on the trail ride. Let me just say, I have been on many trail rides and this by far was the BEST!!! Beautiful wooded trails that are up and down and around. You don't just walk through the woods, you actually trot and run with the horses. All 11 of us absolutely loved our time and would recommend Muddy Water to anyone. Please give them a try - you wont' be disappointed.

Visited June 2012