“Convenient Location, AARP price,”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Mt. Vernon

Super 8 Mt. Vernon
Super 8 Mt. Vernon
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Pittsboro
“Convenient Location, AARP price,”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Adequate hotel. Manager / Owner was very pleasant. I have stayed in this hotel before. Staff is always very nice. Some wear & tear, bathroom trim below tub, dirty. Bad stale cigarette odor in hallway and stairway, not too bad in room. Hotel in convenient location to where I need to go to visit family. I did not mention or report these negative items as there was nothing they could do about this.
Nice TV. Quiet room. I did not eat breakfast in the hotel, the quality of these items is low from past experience so did not look this time. Ate breakfast at a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Henryville
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The sink in room 220 would not hold water. The hallways smelled heavy of cigarette smoke. Our room even had a smell at times of cigarettes and I had requested a non-smoke room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Reserved a non-smoking room being I have lung disease and my son hates the smell and got a smoking room. Was charged one night before we even got here so I called to question it and was told my bank does that( we travel frequently so I knew better) then tried charging me for my hole stay. When my card wouldn't work I looked and noticed the charge was still there. I showed them that so far I've paid for 2-3 nights and I wasn't paying 4 He continued to argue with me. Once he realized I was right he said he wouldn't charge me for my last night(let's see when I leave). On top of it all I can't understand anything he's been saying. They charge a safe fee (we don't use) room tax (never heard of) never ever in my life again pictures online look nice, but in person horrible.

• Stayed July 2013

Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Vernon
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Vernon
#3 of 5 in Mount Vernon

Been to Super 8 Mt. Vernon? Share your experiences!