“The Best”

Ron's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 77 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is the best pizza around. Quality crust and plenty of toppings! I have been eating this delicious pizza since I was a little girl. Friendly service. Pick up only but worth the drive.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

It doesn't get much better. My wife and I have their pizza often. They have been around since the early 70's. They don't deliver busyy enough they don't have to.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Ron's is a take out only pizza place that is always extremely busy which means the food is great! Wonderful thin crust pizza which is some of the best I have ever had. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I grew up in Mt. Vernon and eating Ron's Pizza. There is no other pizza place I've eaten at comes close to the quality and taste. I absolutely love the thin and crispy crust, it is the best! We always get the pepperoni and mushroom pizza and the mushrooms are cut up small and then piled on the pizza so you get a taste full in every bite. Every time we travel back to good old Mt. Vernon we have to stop and get a Ron's Pizza.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

The food here was average to good, but not the stellar pizza I was expecting. I would buy pizza from here again, but I would do the same from dominos and pizza hut.