“poor service”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Fredericktown, Ohio
“poor service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Its a bit pricey for what you get, that's if you get it. Slow service. My garlic parmesan wings had no flavor. It's an ok restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

FREDERICKTOWN
“Great burgers and wings”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Bartenders are great. Great variety of beers on tap. Best burgers in town. Wings are good too! Like their rotating menu.

• Visited March 2014
Dundas
“Trucker @ Large”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great people!! Being a trucker from Canada I went to BWW hoping to watch my hockey team and enjoy a relaxing evening. The game was not on but my server, NACOLE went above and beyond. She located the on duty manager who himself invested in me by trying to locate the game through various other methods.
This type of customer service is what I like and the reason I will return to any venue.

• Visited October 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Never served”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I walked into this restaurant and were seated. There were about 16 other patrons in the restaurant besides us and everyone had been served. We waited about 20 minutes and no one had even greeted us or took a drink order. So we got up and left. As we were leaving, the greater who sat us 20 mins earlier told us to have a good day. She wasn't even paying enough attention to notice that we haven't even been served. Terrible.

Visited October 2013
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Best wings ever!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

No matter what Buffalo Wild Wings I go to, they are all amazing. Especially the wings themselves. The atmosphere is great AND the game playing is fun, too!

Visited March 2013