“Giant soup can”

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Giant soup can”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

this is worth seeing only if it is not far off your route. It is a water tank that has been painted to look like a giant tomato soup can. The problem is that it is inside the fenced factory and alongside a busy highway, with no pull off area. This makes it a dangerous place to stop. I am sure the owners never thought about people wanting to take pictures when they created it but the shoulder has a large ditch, so pulling off is not an option although you can pull slightly off the road. I used my flashers and cars did go around me but it is certainly not a place for a family to unload to see it. and, as it is fenced, there is nothing more to be seen out of the car.

Visited August 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
167 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Photo Op nothing more and nothing less art on a water tank 5Minutes”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

If you are within 30 minutes of the place, it is worth the trip or you know you will be passing by then go for it. However, you must stop on the side of the road or drive onto pullout that has beaten down trail that leads closer to the tank but be warned the ground is soft, muddy. If you are a Campbell Soup Fan then make the stop if you can. Again, you are on private property taking a photo nothing more nothing less.

Visited July 2013
wv
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Soups on”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I enjoyed my visit to check out the largest Campbell's soup plant it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be.The giant can of tomato soup and the water tower were great. I wonder if they offer tours of the plant ?

Visited July 2013
Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Not bad - kind of cool”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I live in Napoleon. I go by this tank all the time, and I guess I never really appreciate it. But I remember that the first time I saw it, I thought it was great. The painting on the tank is excellent; it looks just like a big Campbell's tomato soup can. I wouldn't travel across the country to see it, but if you're in the neighborhood it's definitely worth a side trip to se it.

Visited June 2013
Toledo, Ohio
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Locally grown and operated”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Campbbell's is locally owned and operated. Our family has been enjoying Chicken Noodle soup, vegetable beef and chicken broth needed to prepare Thanksgiving stuffing.

1 Thank Kristina P