“A quick late lunch”

Description: Grill within Rocky Outdoor Outlet Store
Columbus OH
“A quick late lunch”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Located inside the Rocky Boot store, the grill is a good choice if you are in the area. We were there for the nearby train ride and wanted a quick lunch. The bison burger and fries was a great choice for splitting between the 2 of us. Fairly moist for bison and very tasty. The fries were well cooked and seasoned. There is not much atmosphere to a cafe in the middle of a store, but the food was worth the trek inside!

Visited October 2013

Lima, Ohio, United States
“Lunch at the Boot Grill”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Great for a quick bit, Food was good. Seemed a little odd to have shoppers wandering though the dining room.

Visited September 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Are you serious?”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Okay - we did not understand the importance of the parade of the hills, but even so I was blown away by the response I got when I alerted the staff at the Boot Grill that there was no more sweet tea. I was told they wouldn't make anymore because they were closing in 2 hours. And she was breaking down the salad bar. So the moral of the story: make sure you go early in the day.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Pam S
Harrisville, West Virginia
“Great Place to stop in Nelsonville”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My famiily often stops at The Boot Grill in the Rocky Boot Outlet. When we travel to Columbus, Nelsonville is about the halfway point for us. I don't know anywhere else I get a burger made from 100% bison meat for six bucks. My son and wife have gotten wraps and other things that are delicious as well. The Boot Grill is a nice little oasis, with reasonable prices. Plus, it is fun to check out the bargains in the Outlet

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Thither47
Denver, Colorado
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 February 2011

The grill is located inside the Rocky Boot Factory Outlet, and for its location I was willing to make some concessions, but the food was largely disapointing. Local billboards state they are famous for their Bison burger, and I had heard a similar review from the hotel staff where I was staying. Unfortunately this is untrue or at the least misleading.

I ordered the Bison burger and was immediately disapointed when told that it could not be cooked to order, obviously a pre-cooked frozen patty. The flavor of the burger was only just ok. The fries were awful and undercooked. Next time I'm in Nelsonville and craving a hamburger I will choose the fast food joint down the street.

• Visited January 2011