“Great hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in New Albany
Roselle Park, New Jersey
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

New hotel- great location. Very clean and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
The shower is amazing!!
I ate at the hotel dinner and breakfast and the food was fresh and tasty!
I will stay here again and highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sari L, Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Jen,

We agree, the showers are AMAZING! It is certainly great to hear your stay was enjoyable. The offerings in the Bistro are a fantastic addition to the new Courtyard Refreshing Business concept. It is also a pleasure to hear you were welcomed and attened to by our staff!

We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to New Albany!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Have stayed for business three times. The front desk is helpful and courteous. The restaurant has a very limited menu but it was it tasted great. My favorite hotel in the area. The rooms are comfortable and the lodge area is nice for watching sports.

1 Thank Henry E
Sari L, Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Henry,
Thank you for continuing to stay with us and taking the time out of your day to post about your experiences at our hotel! The lower lobby area with our large flat screen TV is a great place to relax in the evening to watch sports and other events; it is one of my favorite changes the Courtyard brand has made to their model. We are thrilled to hear you have chosen to partake in the evening dinner options we have in The Bistro, however if you ever desire to try the various restaurants in the area our shuttle would be more than happy to drop you off and pick you up! As much as we desire our guests to experience all of our amenities we also are very proud of the New Albany area and actively promote the area restaurants and shops!

We look forward to having you stay with us again and thank you for staying with the Courtyard New Albany!
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Exceptional. I almost didn't stay here due to the price; however, location won out as there are very limited options without driving several miles back into the city. Have to admit it was worth it. Great staff and many very surprising extras. The food choices at the bistro were amazing. I watched them make my breakfast and was amazed by the quality of the ingredients they used--literally the same brands and ingredients I use when I cook for myself at home--for example, the smoothie had a banana, fresh strawberries (watched them wash and cap them right there), name brand plain yogurt, etc. So many healthy and tasty options that I didn't mind paying for them! The room was very clean and well equipped for my "office away from office" work session. The staff were all very courteous and helpful and I didn't notice the noise issues that others have identified. Have to admit it was worth the extra cash for the value of the extra amenities.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you again for taking time out of your day to provide feedback regarding your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott New Albany. We are also very thankful to hear you chose our hotel for your business trip. I would have to agree about the fresh healthy options in the Bistro. The smoothie is one of my personal favorites! The creaminess of the yogurt mixed with the light and fresh fruit flavor of the strawberries and banana are a great pick me up to start the day! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and January 1st The Bistro will have our new winter seasonal menu items which include fresh breakfast tacos and avocados.

Have a wonderful afternoon and again thank you for choosing to stay with us!
rocky river, ohio
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We are a family of 6 with 4 young kids in town for Columbus Marathon. The hotel was immaculate, clean and brand new. Our kids loved the pool (nice size and water kept nice and warm). Our king suite was huge with a large living room. The front desk staff were extremely polite, kind, and were more than happy to take care of our 3 requests promptly (trundle bed, extra pillows and 2 bananas). We really wish we could have stayed a little longer and enjoyed this beautiful property, but had to get to race early in morning. Again let me stress wonderful staff!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words! We were honored to have the opportunity to host guests who were participating and viewing the Columbus Marathon. We heard many great stories of success from a variety of participants and their families. We are very pleased to hear our staff was able to meet your every request and did it with the friendliness and courtesy the Marriott name is known for. We truly hope to have the opportunity for you and your family to return to the Courtyard New Albany and to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My family had the need to stay in Ohio for two weeks and were booked into the Marriott by my wife's company agent.

We have stayed all over the world in many types of hotels from 5 Star to boutique and I can only say we have never received such amazing warm service as we have done during our stay here at the New Albany Marriott. Every member of staff from director to grounds staff have been amazing, nothing has been too much trouble for them.
I even crashed our hire car and broke my wrist close by to the hotel, Marriott staff made sure we were looked after by the EMS and checked on me and our 5 month baby when we returned to hotel.
I can not recommend this hotel highly enough to anyone planning a trip to Columbus Ohio, avoid downtown hotels and stay in New Albany. 11/10 on all levels,

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Sari L, Manager at Courtyard Columbus New Albany, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Barney!

We are so glad to hear from you. We hope all is well with the family and the arm. It was truly a pleasure to have your family here and allow us to get to learn more about England and all of the places you have traveled. Thank you so much for the feedback and vote of confidence you have given our hotel. We truly try to ensure each of our guests has the experience they expect and it is an added bonus when we are blessed with a family who stays a bit longer and we have the opportunity to get to build bonds and relationships.

We know you travel great distances, but we hope to see you and your family again here in New Albany in the future!

Thank you again!
New Albany, Ohio
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I am a Marriott platinum member so I can be picky. This place is about 10 min from my house. Rented two rooms for my nephews b day...better than messing up the crib. Hotel is clean, new, staff great and they have Starbucks downstairs. Awesome!

• Stayed August 2013
Good Afternoon Jasson,

Aren't you thrilled with having the first hotel in New Albany be a Marriott property? We are certainly greatful to have such a vibrant community who desires to utilize our property for their family gatherings. We greatly appreciate the feedback you have provided and we look forward to housing you and your family again in the future. Also thank you again for choosing to be a Marriott Rewards member! We understand the time at home is precious and we hope you realize how greatful we are for your decision to stay with Marriott.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Brand new property (opened Apr 2013) and it shows. Traditional Courtyard set-up w/ lobby/ bistro area, pool, gym and outside area with firepit.
Because it is a new property, bathrooms are nicer than the renovated hotels.
Very good service from front desk to bistro.
Will stay again the next time I am in the area

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott New Albany. We are elated to hear your enjoyment with the property and in particular our quality of service. During your next time through town we look forward to being your top choice for hotel accomodations.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Albany
Courtyard Columbus Easton
#39 of 143 in Columbus
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Easton
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270

Been to Courtyard Columbus New Albany? Share your experiences!